Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2005, 07:40 PM   #1
Killmor
Welcomed New User

I entered the Bayjin Shallows via the Sea Caves from the Umpani Base. Nessie is right there and I am having trouble with her. I have used multiple Canned Elementals using Superman Potions on my fighters and I still just seem to scratch her. My party constist of:

Liz Fighter lvl 14 using the Dreaded Spear
Liz Fighter lvl 14 with dual maces/flails nothing special here
Hob Rouge lvl 14 using Diamond Epee and a Thieves Dagger
Hob Bard lvl 14 with Bloodlust and Heater Shield
Fel Alchem lvl 14
Elf Bish lvl 13 Psionics and Priest built up

I have never been to Bayjin although I have owned this game for several years but this is the first party that I have liked until now... lol. All my characters are maxed in Stealth.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!
Killmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 08:55 PM   #2
Sinteuil
The Magister

I usually do the Rift before Nessie because you can pick up much better ammunition and weapons over there that can bring down Nessie pretty quick. Also by then you'll be at higher level, so your bishop will get some mental spells which seem to work pretty well against her too. Have you tried superman on your bard? I believe I've taken her down with bloodlust a few times that way... If that doesn't work, I'd say go for the Rift or enter Bayjin via the swamp and come back later for Nessie and she'll be cake!
Sinteuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 10:18 PM   #3
Killmor
Welcomed New User

Thanks Sinteuil. Using my bard with a superman potion did the trick. Nessie went down in like 6 turns. Not to mention Davy Jones had Excaliber plus a Ring of Regeneration too.
Killmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 10:24 PM   #4
Sinteuil
The Magister

Congratulations!!! Glad I could help! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sinteuil is offline   Reply With Quote