Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2003, 09:29 AM   #1
Blue Streak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've just finished SOA with a party composed of Jaheira, Anomen, Hear'Dalis, Cernd, Nalia and Aegwyn (me). But after the ending movie, only half of my party is transported to the place with the talking stones (Jaheira, Anomen and Cernd), while Aegwyn, Hear'Dalis and Nalia are still in the Elven temple with Ellesime. Does anyone know how this could have happend and how to fix it?
Old 09-18-2003, 10:06 AM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Do you have all the patches? If not check the FAQ in SoA forum.
Forum FAQ
ADD]Welcome to Ironworks Fourms! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

[ 09-18-2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Xen ]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 01:32 PM   #3
Blue Streak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ah, here's the patch...and i quote; "Fixes the party-splitting bug where players would make the in-game transition from the end of Shadows of Amn directly into the start of Throne of Bhaal and have some characters left behind in Shadows of Amn". I'll install the patch now, thanks for the help.
Old 09-18-2003, 03:54 PM   #4
Blue Streak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh, one more thing, i'm Dutch so i should install the Euro Patch version 26498, right? I don't know about SoA, but my ToB is a European version.
Old 09-19-2003, 02:12 AM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I don't believe that installing the patch now will fix bugs that have already happened (but install BaldurDash anyway!!), so you'll essentially have 2 choices:
1) Reload your Final-Save in SoA and beat the final battle again, or
2) Load your current save and use the CLUA console to teleport the party members stuck in the Temple to the Stone Heads map, where they're supposed to be. If you need help using CLUA, just ask and we'll be happy to serve. Cheating to fix bugs in the game is perfectly OK.
Old 09-19-2003, 11:54 AM   #6
Blue Streak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, i did installed the patch and my problem is solved, my party is reunited once more.
Old 09-19-2003, 12:24 PM   #7
Devv
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Streak:
Oh, one more thing, i'm Dutch so i should install the Euro Patch version 26498, right? I don't know about SoA, but my ToB is a European version.
Any game we get over in Europe and the UK people too would be European for patch purposes, unless you downloaded the US/Asian version of the game or bought it from a US/Asian store.
Devv is offline   Reply With Quote