Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2001, 10:39 PM   #1
Spartan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got this crazy black smith in town barkin' at me that I gotta kill the 'insane wizard' Ramalkamil, or whatever. Which I would love to do...but the darn guy is just hiding too good. Where the heck is he?

Bored to death listening to that blacksmith whine - someone help!

(un, thanks, too!)
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 10:53 PM   #2
Tananda
Elminster

No, no, he is not hiding! He is just walking around! Pleasant, not agressive, but completely crazy guy.
He is not far from the place from where you swim to Shrine of Anephas area, if I remember correctly. East side of Enchanted Isle, it seems.

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins

[This message has been edited by Tananda (edited 06-21-2001).]
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 10:59 PM   #3
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

He's on the east end of the Enchanted Isle, as Tananda said. When you go ashore on the Enchanted Isle, just head north, then south, then north again until you find him. I didn't have any trouble finding him. He looks just like Kreug from the serpent temple (remember him?) in case you don't know what a Wyr Mystic looks like. He's not too hard. I wonder why the League of Sorcery couldn't take him out? They've got a lot of Wizards don't they? Oh well, it gives you another Warrior Quest to do and it stops Sebastio from yacking at you AGAIN giving you the entire life history of Ramakamil. Now I'm going to wish you happy hunting and now I'll shut up because I'm starting to sound like Sebastio .

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 11:17 PM   #4
Spartan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks fellas!

I'm off to slay a perfectly nice, crazy wizard guy, and only for the sake of my own sanity.

Hee hee!
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote