Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2003, 02:53 AM   #71
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
you? noway, if you seen some of the people I know you would get used to people like that lets see there is Tiny, 7 foot biker, then there is ...umm dont remember his name, but he is a hugee dude weighs at least 500 pounds
Well okay then maybe. Only 6'5", 285 lbs. I remember gettin it on with some bikers in my drinking days. Still kinda hurts

EDIT: Memo to self: Don't hit on Stormy anymore. It might hurt.
[/QUOTE]aww, you mean I am not gonna get to tell you I am married anymore? but don't worry tiny never hurt no body...they got hurt running away
Old 05-31-2003, 08:43 AM   #72
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
quote:
you? noway, if you seen some of the people I know you would get used to people like that lets see there is Tiny, 7 foot biker, then there is ...umm dont remember his name, but he is a hugee dude weighs at least 500 pounds
Well okay then maybe. Only 6'5", 285 lbs. I remember gettin it on with some bikers in my drinking days. Still kinda hurts

[/QUOTE]285lbs and only 6'5"? Need to lose a bit of weight there fatboy

OK I'm only 6'4" but I've kept my weight around 190lbs.
Old 05-31-2003, 12:11 PM   #73
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]caerful Vaskez, he might start hitting on you
Old 05-31-2003, 03:54 PM   #74
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
285lbs and only 6'5"? Need to lose a bit of weight there fatboy

Oh dear I thought you were IW's resident fat boy. Or did I completely misunderstand things?

[ 05-31-2003, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 05-31-2003, 04:00 PM   #75
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Why did you bump this Sigmar? Are you guys trying to remind me how much of a bad kisser I am?
I was digging around in the archives and I felt that this thread didn't get the attention it deserved when you first posted it, I saw potential
Old 05-31-2003, 05:23 PM   #76
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]Very little fat actually, but 190lbs at 6'4"? A strong wind could take you down!

I used to do quite a bit of body building, even won a couple of local competitions, but a lot of competitors viewed as more and started taking steriods. At that point it lost it's fun for me, I just stick to the gym for a couple of hours a day.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:27 PM   #77
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

You reckon 190lbs is light for 6'4"? According to diet books it's on the verge of being overweight for my height! (my mum checked this, not me) I don't think it's too light...I only spend a couple of hours a week in the gym though. You spend hours every day? Hmm better not mess with you then That would explain your "overweightedness" muscle weighs a lot more than fat... speaking of which I'm not totally unmuscular myself, I only personally know one person stronger than me and that's only in some muscle groups...you sure 190lbs counts as light??

[ 05-31-2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Old 05-31-2003, 05:29 PM   #78
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]Very little fat actually, but 190lbs at 6'4"? A strong wind could take you down!

I used to do quite a bit of body building, even won a couple of local competitions, but a lot of competitors viewed as more and started taking steriods. At that point it lost it's fun for me, I just stick to the gym for a couple of hours a day.
[/QUOTE]hmmmmm about that Joey voice of yours.............................
Old 05-31-2003, 07:24 PM   #79
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
And the "look how strong i am" discussion has begun.
Old 05-31-2003, 07:51 PM   #80
Epona
Zartan

Goodness only knows what they'll be comparing next [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]