Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 10:08 PM   #1
adam mage

to some of you who succeeded stealing the key from Freyedies..

what pickpocketing level to do it?

I'm up to level 6 and I got caught... boy, was he ticked off!
Old 01-29-2001, 10:37 PM   #2
Molva

Just reload and try again...But if you don't feel guilty about stealing from him, you shouldn't feel bad about toasting him and his guards with firestorm and taking everything! Easy experience...lots of people standing close together...
Old 01-29-2001, 11:23 PM   #3
Moni

I think my pickpocket skill was level 7 when I tried...got away with the key on the first try. Wondering if he was carrying anything else I should have attempted to steal, lol!
: )
Moni
Old 01-30-2001, 12:36 AM   #4
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I believe my level was at 4 or 5. But I think there was some kind of bug. I went up to him, tried to pickpocket, got caught, reloaded the game, tried again, got caught again, but I kept standing there and even though he was upset that I was trying to steal from him, he did absolutely nothing. I pickpocketed him about 5 or 6 times before I got the key. He kept saying the same thing. I used the key and still he did nothing. I walked out of there with all goodies. I then went to his treasury and was able to open all the treasure chests and his guards were just standing around. Try it and see if it works.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2001, 10:33 AM   #5
adam mage

well... one time on the first steal, it was the gem. second time, got the key. then I got too bold and tried for the third time...
Old 01-30-2001, 01:19 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

adam! Pick-pocketing a KING! Surprised at you!

Don't remember what level Mussy was . . . SAVE and steal and SAVE and steal . . . this is a lovely way to recycle the dragon ore. Although, I am pretty good about following my oath . . . that crazy gas affected Mussy's brain and I felt this was a logical consequence of the long hours I was forced to spend chasing switches and trolleys in the Stout Mines. "Ding" See my party begin to twitch!
Old 01-30-2001, 06:32 PM   #7
adam mage

the king never knew... my warrior was busy distracting the king while my rogue, shadowed and nimble, going thru the king's pockets...

got the key on the second try...

treasure! nyuk nyuk nyuk
Old 01-30-2001, 07:01 PM   #8
skywalker
Banned User

Kali Deth (Assassin): What are you talkin' about taking the Oath. Nobody asked me. If Chan took an oath, I can't see why I have to follow any restrictive guidelines. I've been a rogue, a ninja, and now I'm an assassin. I'm not supposed to be good for chrissakes. Hey guys, look the other way while I lift this key off the Fat Stout King.....Hey, look at this neat key I found, let's see what it opens....

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote