Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 07:08 PM   #1
Blondie

Help I'm like majorly stuck here, I can't go anywhere or even move anywhere after falling through the chute in the serpent temple to get to the naga so that i can finish up the serpent temple. I can look up look down but i can't do anything else. I just keep turning around in circles and can't get anywhere can anyone help me with this problem or allow me to send them the save game so that they can get at least to an area where i can move and kill the naga myself? any help would be most appreciated. Thanks
Old 01-29-2001, 07:18 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yes - you are not alone - others have had this problem.

Believed I read just today that the best thing to try is to reload your game and when you go to pull the lever, use your jump key (zero on the num pad)- It may take a few tries but eventually you should get past the area which is causing you to get stuck.

Hope that helps - try looking for the other message on this subject. Should still be in the first couple pages somewhere.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 07:28 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I grabbed the other threads - Hope one of these will help!

RE:chute in serpents temple (modified 0 times) Xignal76

I've encountered that bug twice myself, as have others. You drop down one slide and get caught in a "spin" situation before the next slide.

The only solution that's worked consistently for me is to restore the game from just before you enter the trap door room. Then enter the room, pull the lever, and jump upwards as the floor opens. Keep pressing your jump key as you drop through until you land in the room near the Naga.
-------------
Rick
Hints, Walk-Throughs and More at The WWHAP

01-27-2001 07:11:21 P.M. HOST/IP: 66.26.26.118

RE:chute in serpents temple (modified 0 times) Silence

I had the exact same thing happen to me, I had a save game RIGHT before I hit the switch and got "caught in the spin". I went through this a few times, but I fixed it simply by instead of going right into the chute, killing an enemy and then doing it. It worked! That simple, you just have to give the program a new situation to react to, changing even the smallest variables will work (like encountering a recently spawned enemy).
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 08:23 PM   #4
Blondie

still not helping any. i've tried the hitting the jump thing continually like one thread said and tried waiting for a monster to spawn in but it still isn't helping I still get stuck in the spin and i'm about ready to say to hell with it and do an uninstall and just give up on the game. but i really don't want to do that. any other help would be most appreciated.
Old 01-29-2001, 08:31 PM   #5
Xignal76

Please don't give up yet!

If you'd like to e-mail me a zipped save game taken just before you enter the elevator I'll see if I can help.

-------------
Rick
Old 01-29-2001, 11:19 PM   #6
Xignal76

E-mail with attachment on the way.

Good luck.

-------------
Rick