Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2001, 09:55 PM   #1
saucer

Hi. I tried given that Torin guy the dragon arrow many times, but he won't take it. What gives?

Also, there is a quest (which is from the priest guild I think) where I need to locate the remains of somebody for some family at the Shuregin castle. I've already completed the main mission here, but never found anything to complete the priest guilds sub quest. How do you complete this quest?

Also, is there a site with a complete walkthrough? I am currently getting my ass stomped by Lillies in the Boogre cave, and can use some help with where to go etc. Thanks a bunch.
Old 01-28-2001, 10:19 PM   #2
Moni

For Torin:
First off, the obvious as you probably already know being this far into the game...have the arrow showing in the scroll icon with the word "Give" highlighted and click on Torin to complete the exchange.
If this is the third or fourth guy trying to give him an arrow, his inventory may be full and an attempt to steal stuff to make room may be your only option, HOWEVER, he actually gave one of my characters a Katana in return once, lol....guess he values his skill with the bow more so than his skill with a sword. Maybe the guy trying to give it to him does not have room to accept the sword?! Clear out some of his inventory into other character's if you need to.
: )
Moni
Old 01-28-2001, 10:23 PM   #3
Moni

For your next two questions:
Gliebott...you need to find and kill his ghost in the Surugeon Ruins. Can't give you any directions or hints because I don't remember more than that about that quest but check threads submitted by Xignal76 for links to walkthroughs.
Moni

Answering in seperate posts 'cause I keep getting booted, lol
Old 01-29-2001, 07:41 AM   #4
Belegran

One of the quests I received revolved around getting information about someone in the castle (the family wanted to know if he was still alive, and the temple priest tells you that he may have died in the dungeons). It turns out that you get a scroll from a chest, two rooms away from where you meet D'Soto for the first time. That scroll is the "proof" that you need. The scroll was written by some guy whose name starts with "G," and it talks about how he might die soon. Take that scroll back to the temple and get your promotion. =)

Good luck!
Old 01-29-2001, 03:04 PM   #5
Connla

Those lillies had me screaming, tearing my hair out, pacing up and down the room and threatening to throw the PC out the window!~! And I am such a passive little thing! I was about to remain all my charactures 6th day!!

My Samurai had 3 flamestrikes and my Wizard 10, after using a few I ran to the start of the next straight section of the tunnel and waited, used a few more flamestrikes and lured the lillies into the "shocking/teleport rooms", buzzed around there a while then left and waited in the tunnel near the enterance to the room where you give Grunaxes ring to the booger female. This seems to be a point near enough to the teleport rooms to keep the lillies looking for you, but they do not take the long way which is to escape and follow the tunnel.

The lillies killed themselves in the rooms and my party received the experience points!!!
Old 01-29-2001, 03:52 PM   #6
Moni

A graphic walkthrough for the Boogre Caves can be found through a link at:

http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/wiza...rs/index.shtml

Way to go Connla, I did almost the same thing to get rid of those nasties!
Moni
Old 01-30-2001, 01:14 AM   #7
saucer

Thanks all. Everyone has been very helpful. I'll try what you all suggest. As for the Lilly's, I got past the first batch, and was thrilled until I ran into more.. AGHHH! I beat them all doin da puss-tech. I hit and ran, hit and ran etc. It took forever, and my priest was drained of mana from curing etc. I'm now tryin to figure out how to get the blocks to the cyclops. I can leave, but I want that treasure.

Oh yeh, There was some Boogre that I read I should talk to and/or fight. I never ran into him. I believe he is the one that the nice Boogre at the begginning mentions. I think the baddie's name starts with a V. Also, there is a room that is closed off, that requires a circular object. I never found anything to open this, and the walkthrough I read doesn't mention anything to do here. What's up with this room? Any one go in it?
Old 01-30-2001, 01:30 AM   #8
Moni

Hit and run is the best offense againt the lillies. : )
Ya did good!

The guy whose name starts with "V" would never talk to me, I just stumbled into the pit by accident and got through that part of the quest OK.

The room needing the circular object...you need the witch's eye...the one that boogred your party.
When you find Grunaxe's remains, you will find his ring which will get you into her bedroom with the help of Pris Kiela'.
The eye opens the door to....yes, more jungle lillies and an idol you need to find for the Wizard's guild.
Touch the idol for another NEEDED suprize, but only after you have run the gauntlet.
I heard everyone in your party can also invoke the eye to get the Evil Eye Trait. Cool : )
Moni