Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2004, 06:48 PM   #61
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

And guess what just arrived!!! A birthday present for my birthday tomorrow from my favorite californian chick hmm... should I open it or leave it for tomorrow? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] we'll see...
Old 03-09-2004, 07:39 PM   #62
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Mad

Good evening, all. Clear and cooling off, here. I may have to change out of shorts.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:41 PM   #63
Elif Godson
Dracolich

OPEN IT !!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 08:28 PM   #64
wellard
Dracolisk

A lot cooler here today too thankfully. Working inside a aircraft last night in a hanger with no breeze, lots of lights and other people producing heat we checked a thermometer and it read 49*C (120 deg F) at midnight. I must have drunk about 3 litres of water but was still dehydrated at the end of the 12 hour shift.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-09-2004, 08:42 PM   #65
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Hey! I ran today again. 11.5 kilometers this time.... now I am watching Champions League and make fun of Juventus.
My roomate at university is from La Coruna so he was really happy that they beat Juventus.

Old 03-09-2004, 09:00 PM   #66
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Well, I plan on asking them to keep their dogs in at night from now on or to BRING THEM IN when the bark. Problem is, they avoid me... LOL, I'm not one for mincing words with rude and thoughtless neighbors and this is the set who built their fence onto our property (using ours for the 'fourth side') and when asked to remove his post from our property, said "how'm I supposed to keep my dogs in?" When told he could do as he wished on HIS property but to remove the post from ours he yelled same line and told my housemate SHE could cut the board off, because he didn't own a saw.... Also same guy who's father got drunk at their morning wedding and backed into my mailbox and crushed my flowerbed. Same guy who tosses his dog's feces over into the yard behind his (a fairly unused lot owned by the town coroner) and same lot who won't let his guests inside the house when they have keg parties so they do it in their garage and driveway, making as much noise as any college frat party at 2am.
Loud,annoying dogs are very troublesome, Loud,stupid,lazy,annoying neighbors are worse. Our neighbors make me mad, VERY mad. They never chain up their dogs, ever. They have this wee little fence anything could jump over, and they only put the dogs their when they're bad. The dogs roam everyone's yard all the time. They crap in our yard, dig it up and all sorts off stuff. Very annoying. They're dogs also somehow tend to get into our dog's dog pen, and when they yell at us because our dogs attempted to tear their's up, they say it's our fault. And when the dogs get loose and won't come back, they expect ME to help. Last time they did that, I refused to do so and said "Chain the stupid things up for God's sake and stop letting the roam around all the time and maybe we wouldn't HAVE this little problem." Anyway, enough of my ranting, hope the situation gets better Cloudy.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww, thanks SG, I hope yours does too!

LB, are you asking for SNOW? Hmmm.. we may have to pelt you with it! LOL

Downunda...yah.. OPEN IT! Happy Birthday, btw!
Old 03-09-2004, 11:20 PM   #68
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Wow, my present actually arrived in 4 days? Hell, paying 4.50$ for Priority Express (4-7 days) sure as hell beats the other one...can't remember which Express it is, but its gaurenteed 3 days and its like 15$ [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yay I'm happy now. And yes plz everyone give me all your snow, then I can build some jumps in my front lawn and put my board to use
Old 03-10-2004, 12:08 AM   #69
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

awe.... my sweetie loves me ^^
*kisses to you babe [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 12:19 AM   #70
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Hey! I ran today again. 11.5 kilometers this time.... now I am watching Champions League and make fun of Juventus.
How did Juventus fare? ManU just crash out of Champions League. What a bummer!