Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2004, 11:49 AM   #111
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

She plays online
I tried playing it and wasn't the sort of game I enjoy [img]tongue.gif[/img] (never tried it online, just against the puter)

Couldn't sleep so got up to say morning to Jenny but she's busy so was gonna head back to bed but can't be bothered now so I'll just go get ready for work I think.
Stupid Fridays, working from 8am to 7pm, such a long day and it's not like I get tomorrow or sunday off either.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:28 PM   #112
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
::Hops in, still checking hair in a mirror. Would look dignified if it wasn't for the bouncing, my God, the bouncing::
Hey, everyone! I'm so happy! Tonight I'm going to see The Producers on Broadway... Ooooh, how long I have waited. This'll be the second time I've seen it. In my oh so humble opinion, it's just the best show out there. Anyone else familiar with it?

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:40 PM   #113
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Other than that, she tells me she has been spending a lot of time with Attalus. The reload has given them quite a lot of "alone" time if you know what I mean. Don't tell Galadria, though.
Hey, she is doing some filing for me. We are just good friends. Afternoon, all.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:46 PM   #114
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yep, I play online indeed. I think I know which campaign you're talking about, if you have the Frozen Throne expac. Is it the one where you're undead taking out those 3 orc bases to close some kind of infernal portal? I think your heros are Arthas and the lich, right?
Campaign was fun, but easy. Blew through it on the hard difficulty. Thats why online is better. If you ever want to play, send me a pm or somewhat [img]smile.gif[/img]

Phil doesn't like it because he finds he can't effectively control more than one character at a time

Woke up this morning to a way sore back from all the horse riding...aaah but it feels so good

Hope everyone else's days/nights are going well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 04:18 PM   #115
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

hi all, sorry been mia...again!

dr thinks i either have strepthroat or diptheria! i need my tetnus shot anyway (it covers the diptheria booster) so i guess there is a chance if i ran into a carrier. if not strep is fine by me, especially since the prednisone got the swelling in my throat to go down enough i no longer choke when trying to sleep! happy me. yes since monday i have been living in hell. sick with a fever ranging from 100.4-102.7! lukewarm baths that froze me, 800mg of ibuprofen to get the pain and fever down (800mg every 8 hours) now i am on zithromax and prednison. the dr is treating hte strep in case it's not diptheria. he did a throat culture i guess if i hear nothing i'll be fine. then i want my tetnus shot!

so how are y'all? i try to catch up on the posts then iw shuts down for me, so i'll just start from here.
Old 03-11-2004, 04:21 PM   #116
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I might take you up on that, but i wanna finish the campaigns first.

Yes, you're right, my heroes are Arthras and the Lych, and i'm trying to unlock some kind of portal. One thing i don't like about this game though, is that you can only select a few warriors at a time to go on the warpath. 15 at the most, not sure anymore. I kinda got used to games where you can do battle with up to 16.000 units moving on the map, so small parties like in WC3 is kind of a bitter pill. Nonetheless, i'm having a good time with the game though. I also have Frozen Throne, but haven't installed it yet, i wanna finish the original campaigns first.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:00 PM   #117
wellard
Dracolisk

Yikes RevRuby! fingers crossed and hoping you will get better soon.

Got to go and do some jobs around the house. see ya later!

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-11-2004, 06:09 PM   #118
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Sheesh wellard, don't you have a maid ?
Old 03-11-2004, 06:58 PM   #119
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Was that campaign part of RoC? Wow, been a long time, lol. It is kind of annoying that you only get 12 to control at a time, but when you have multiple groups set on #s 1, 2, 3, ect, its real easy to switch back and forth and control them that way

I'm at Em's house waiting for her to get back from wherever she is. I pulled up and her brother was outside trying to cram a snowboard into his car, hehe (he had a truck but crashed it so now has an old camry). He called me 'cutey'...odd coming from him, but was nice of him to say nevertheless

Back is worse than I thought. Everytime I take a step a nice pain shoots up either side of my back muscles. Serves me right I guess.

Nice to see you Rev [img]smile.gif[/img] *hugs* Hope you feel better.

Well I'm off for now. See ya'll later [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 08:14 PM   #120
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

and I'm overstepping my 30min lunchbreak limit [img]tongue.gif[/img] didn't get the full 30 yesterday though so s'all good

Just downed some mcd's and got mustard breath from the nugget sauce so gonna have to go buy some fresh breath thingies I think.
hope all y'alls days are doin well, see you tonight [img]smile.gif[/img]