Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2002, 10:13 AM   #121
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:

Actually, Mel, I think that if we did, we'd be atacked by the T.O.T.S., like poor Aelia. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2002: Message edited by: Galadria ]

From what I understand about Mel and Aelia, there isn't much of an age difference to speak of .
Old 02-02-2002, 10:15 AM   #122
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LOL @ Davros. Besides, if it wasn't for us older members, there wouln't be anyone to bother. Remember the lyric, "How would you fell, if you were set down to roll around at 20?" Which, by a strange coincidence is someone here's age. (Unlock's Melusine's hancuffs)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-02-2002, 10:15 AM   #123
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:

Barry we'll grow old together [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sitting on a front porch rambling about the old days. They don't make days like they used to...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-02-2002, 10:31 AM   #124
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

Grynzz, groanzz, grimacezz [img]tongue.gif[/img] - but Mr Nebulous, how would you manage to function in a world with no more "oldsterzz" - like where would you put your gunzz when you're not uzzing them .

Make no mistake, most rough edged cowboyzz recognizz the importanzz of looking after their oldsterzz!!! Many a shootout wazz won from the quick drawing power of a well oiled oldster (hey LoA, my throat's getting dry again, and I could use some, well, .... oiling - any more of that moonshine about?).

[ 02-02-2002: Message edited by: Davros ]

Yes! Still have moonshinz ~happy~*joy* left! 3/4 quart,it goez quickly ~sense of loss~*crying* but youz may drink zum!
Old 02-02-2002, 10:47 AM   #125
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

Yes! Still have moonshinz ~happy~*joy* left! 3/4 quart,it goez quickly ~sense of loss~*crying* but youz may drink zum!

Hmm, lookzz like you have been hitting that stuff pretty hard *sigh/groan*~footy on~ must slap self (kapow).

Umm, LoA, have you been taking lessons in advanced gibberish from your new paramour - it'll never work out mate - she hates beer remember .
Old 02-02-2002, 10:50 AM   #126
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Yeah, I agree - I guess I am older than I thought as well...
Maybe we should start a clan for old people... [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
*the collective IW membership sadly looks on as Mel is handcuffed and dragged off by grim-faced forum-police officers*
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img]

*Incinerates the officers* - dig the handcuffs though

silly moo, I'm older than you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

not got false teeth yet though

Old 02-02-2002, 10:54 AM   #127
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yeah yeah so I'm 22 (nearly anyway) and you are all wayyyzz older than me. Guess that just goes to show you can never be young enough to appreciate some thingzzz... *beams*
Old 02-02-2002, 11:02 AM   #128
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*shakes her cane and puts her dentures back in her mouth* I'm only 31! I'm oooooooooollllldddd
you whippersnappers! show respect to your elders! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2002, 11:12 AM   #129
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ńď†Ý:

VAS!!! ~squeakz~ I know I said this b4 but I have to say it again! You total BABE!! ~hugest huggles'n smmooooooooooooooooooccchhees~ thankiees for being such a sweetie hun *beaming*

*grynz* ~happy~ everyone sooooooooooo lovely here! *huggles cloudy* so r u ever gonna stop thumping vas? *gglz*

Hehe we can see that you're bouncy in real life babe ...make sure you don't charm TOO many of the male members here...you might give one of the older guys a heart attack or something
Cloudy will stop thumping me when she's behind bars [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-02-2002, 11:14 AM   #130
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Yeah yeah so I'm 22 (nearly anyway) and you are all wayyyzz older than me. Guess that just goes to show you can never be young enough to appreciate some thingzzz... *beams*

~LOL~ hugzz his fave archbabe *jigglezz* *gigglezz* ~gushezz~ guess I will neber be yung e nuff 4 dis eider. Luv u 4 eternity *blushezz* - SLAPS SELF.