Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2003, 07:25 PM   #31
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Okay, here's my lurker/audience member/willing prop/assistant to those in need (except Spree, so at this point I'll even help Skye). [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

This a very strange and powerful character, but I did this so that he can be used in a variety of functions. So please, take advantage of his unique talents everyone, even if it's just to have a tree for scenery!

Name: Curuthir No-Last-Name-Given
Race: Half-Elf... sometimes...
Class: Thief/Mage... I think?

Stats: (These are just random numbers as they really don't matter, as you will see in the profile.)
STR: 10
DEX: 20
CON: 17
INT: 18
WIS: 16
CHA: 19

Appearance: Well, when he is in his normal Half-Elf form, he is tall and graceful; more akin to Elves than to Humans. His hair is fairly short and is pure white, except for the last little bit, which is pitch black. His eyes are naturally brown, but they tend to change colors depending on his mood. Blue is his favorite. His skin is a natural tan, but he is not very dark. He wears no jewelry, as it would be a bother when changing forms (and he hates the idea of having needles near him for piercings or tattoos; besides, if he really wants one, he just change so he has one). His clothes are simple and he never wields a weapon (why would he need to?).

Profile: Curuthir is a rather unique individual. He was born with the rare and truly awesome ability to change form to whatever and whoever he has met before (even capable of changing genders), essentially becoming that thing for that length of time. He would be a truly fearsome foe if he ever decided to go adventuring, but luckily for the rest of the denizens of all planes, he is a gentle creature and will not fight unless forced to (in which case he changes form until he can safely neutralize his opponent; if they enrage him, they don't last long either).

His main purpose in life is to be curious. Yes, that's right, he just walks around and looks quizzically at things. He's very laid back and good-natured; it's very common to hear him laughing at something. He loves humor (bad jokes and bad puns are right up his alley), and this is what has drawn him to the comedy contest. After hearing about the event, how could he not be curious?

I hope this is okay with you, DK. I just wanted something that'll be capable of helping out everyone and able to have some very unique kinds of fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lord Starshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 11:04 PM   #32
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Starshadow:
Oh, and [img]tongue.gif[/img] at Skye. And [img]tongue.gif[/img] at Spree too for good measure. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
You stick that tongue out at us again, Mister Starshadow, and we'll pierce it! [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] Right Skye? We'll stick in one of those strobe light studs so every time you open your mouth there's fair warning. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
*Gives Starshadow some nice chocolate chip cookies.* Now go sit in the audience and look cute, instead of sticking your tongue out at innocent little girls.
[/QUOTE]You tell him k-spree [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Look, meanie starshadow! you made k-spree cry! (referring to later post) Just for that, I'll make sure you stay out of mischief! *sits on lap* I have duct tape too. *smirk* [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Hey, k-spree, this is an ok place to put a tattoo, right? [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

and since no one answered my question, i suppose ill have to try to be a bad audience member, bard, AND judge all at the same time. which brings me to the issue of multitasking.. not good times my friends, not good times. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 03:26 AM   #33
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

*looks at Skye, who is seems quite happy on my lap* Geez, look at what I've got to put up with.

No, there is no way you're going to tattoo me!

I don't think you're going to be a judge, Skye. Looks like all of those positions are filled. Looks like it's either bard or audience member for you!

[ 01-18-2003, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: Lord Starshadow ]
Old 01-18-2003, 11:29 PM   #34
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ahh, but which would be best? If i was a bard, you'd have to help me because i dont know if i would want to move from this comfy spot.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2003, 03:42 AM   #35
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Well, I can help you, if you wish. You just gotta let me know what you need me and my character for.

*looks around* Besides, you had better get up before Spree decides that she wants to join you on my lap.
Old 01-19-2003, 04:12 PM   #36
Tancred
White Dragon

Far away in a small seat in the audience, a cheerful paladin in somewhat rusty armour munches his way through the last of a bag of popped corn grains. He turns to the glowing golden sword on the next seat, grinning.
"What do you think so far?"
"If I had my full powers and a body," states the sword, "I'd have burned this place to the ground and, having teleported that damn Bard to my secret sanctum, would even now be devising exquisite methods of torture involving the search for any kind of 'funny bone' in her body."
The paladin munches some more, still smiling and unfazed. "You know, Karnas, I think you have a talent for deadpan."
"You disgust me."
"The feeling's mutual, mage."
Old 01-19-2003, 06:27 PM   #37
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

If you stopped throwing darts at k-spree's face, I'm sure she'd be more than willing to join me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Skye grinned, her ears pricking up. Turning around, she waved jovially at Tancred and his sulking sword Karnas. "You here for the jokes or the food?" she joked.
Old 01-19-2003, 07:54 PM   #38
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred waves back, pointing to his full face and grinning. He swallow te last mouthful, and looks up again as the next act appears on stage...

(Hmm... I think I'll make a mental note to post to the right thread in future )