Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2003, 05:17 PM   #21
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Sure thing, DA. Just let me know what you have planned, and I'll be willing to go along with it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*eats Spree's chocolate cookies; has bottle of poison antidote in pocket* I always look cute Miss Spree, but DA has already asked for my assistance, so I won't just be cute in the audience. And since you're so mean, you will not have my help. EVER.

I like the idea DK, but maybe we should save that for later rounds or something, when routines are polished a little bit.
Lord Starshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 05:35 PM   #22
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

you mean like multiple performanced? That would be awesome
Old 01-14-2003, 05:57 PM   #23
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Ooh ooh! Here's my preview of my judge.

Sir Laughalot is well humored man.He has a good sense of humor and dislikes most dirty jokes.He did'nt choose the name Sir Laughalot by choice.The name stuck when had and some other knights went to a performance at a building.The performence was so funny he could'nt stop laughing,even when the show was over,hence he was called Sir Laughalot.He is a human warrior who weilds a bow and longsword.His spling mail armor covered by a white covering.His long brown bangs come down in front of his light colored face.His real name is Aracard Tharter.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 08:12 PM   #24
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Starshadow:
And since you're so mean, you will not have my help. EVER.
[img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sadcrying4.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bigeyesad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dropatear.gif[/img]
*Sniff* Fine. I don't care! Really! I don't! *Sobs and hides in a corner*

Here's a better look at my character:
Name: Avian Quellina
Race: Half-Elf
Stats:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 10
Charisma- 20
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Skald Bard
Quick Bio:
Avian has always enjoyed the challenge of making people laugh. It comes somewhat naturally to her though, as she's always been a bit off kilter. She employs dramatics, sarcasm, and her own personal flare into her acts; which can contain anything from riddles to knock-knock jokes to making fun of the audience members' mothers. Some may find her sense of humor slightly twisted, and well... She really doesn't care.
Avian is a lanky, pale girl with a bit too much spunk for one body, so it slowly evaporates out of her blue eyes, causing them to sparkle mischievously. Her brown hair hangs down to the bottom of her shoulder blades, and she always keeps a small braid on either side of her head. (She chews on them when she's nervous.) She is always clad in a mix of silver and red garments, a longsword at her side, a shortbow at her back, and her favorite red and gray cloak at the ready to deflect tomatoes. A dash of freckles and a clever smirk complete the look of this unassuming asylum escapee.
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 11:23 PM   #25
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

nice job everyone, now lets get some more contestants... Johnny is a deffinete entry cannidate [img]tongue.gif[/img] And Arvon should join in too! Come on Arvon, what do ya say? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2003, 07:27 AM   #26
DarkAngel
Manshoon

Name:Eugine
Race:an intellectual goblin
class:BladeBard
trying to work his way
into the knights of ni
Stats:
str:15
dex:12
con:14
int:11
wis:13
cha:18

Biography.

they always knew eugine was going to be a funny goblin, ever since he was born with an eyeglass in one eye, wearing a false beard and nose. he worked his way through the younger years of his life working in taverns, badly, as a side show, untill accidentally slipping on an old sock, falling into the set on his head, breaking the wood, which engulfed him in a cloud of dust. seeing this the crowd let out a shreak of delight, and clapped as he was quickly rushed to a near by hospital. from then on he was lauged at by everyone who saw him, because for some strange reason he was so bad at it he was funny. he wears a brown suit, an eyeglass in his right eye, and walks with a cane firmly pressed against his side. he uses this to smack his goat.

his irishman jokes kill the viewers, and his stupid deeds amuse all who watch.

[ 01-15-2003, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: DarkAngel ]
Old 01-15-2003, 09:16 AM   #27
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well... as no one seems to want to tell me how exactly the stats are meant to be, i will just assign them like in IWDII...
but someone mentioned 100 points?... so do I get to add 13 more points on?
Marl On'Mara - Male - Rogue/Sorceror - Chaotic Good
Weilds two short swords, or a throwing dagger

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 19

As a young drow, the youngest in his house, Marl took part in a surface raid in a surface raid on the drow’s sworn enemies, the moon elves. He was separated from the raiding party, however, as the elves were surprisingly well-prepared for once. As such, Marl was forced to spend time on the surface. He was taken in by an old man, living in a hut in the forest. When he stopped Marl at the roadside, Marl’s first instinct was to kill the impertinent fool, but something stayed his hand. The old man took him in and gave him food and shelter. Over the next few years, Marl’s “drow manners” were slowly worn down, and he no longer thirsted for ruthless slaughter. During the next century, the old man took him all across Faerun, to give him training in the ways of the sorcerer. This training supplemented his rogue training as a student in the drow academy.
Marl realised one day that he had been living with the man for nigh on one hundred and sixteen years, and he still did not know his mentor’s name. When he thought about it further, he realised that the old man had changed since the day that they had met. When he questioned the old man about it, he revealed himself as the god Justaed.
Justaed gave the man his mission, to return to Menzoberranzan, and take up the expedition that his matron mother would have for him. Marl outwardly resumed the mannerisms of the drow, and after fifty years of suspicion over his absence, he was finally – because of his time on the surface – given the post of leader of a diplomatic envoy, made up of him and a few of his siblings, to Isair and Madae, and the Legion of the Chimera. He then realised his true mission - while out of reach of the foul grasp of Lloth, he was to subtly convert his siblings into something fit for the surface world to accept.
Due to his years on the surface, his skin has been sun-bleached, and now looks no different from a dark wild elf’s. Consequently, he is rarely even noticed as a drow.

Some of you may recognise him... I am very fond of this fellow...

You have no idea how much you can play to the crowd if your jokes are accompanied by illusions...

[ 01-15-2003, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Callum Kerr ]
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Callum Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 01:55 PM   #28
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

good job people... if you want we can begin the acts now and add in people as they come... shall we get started in a new thread then?
Old 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM   #29
Sigmar
Unicorn

Hope you don't mind if me and my retinue of trusty men join me do you?

But what are we looking at? One liners? Crowd participation, what?
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 03:29 PM   #30
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

a little of everything, you'll see once inside the hall