Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2002, 12:48 PM   #1
ratchild
Manshoon

Does anyone have confirmation that these particular gadgets are either missing or randomized or something? A lot of people, including myself, have not found them.
Ptorch
electric lamp
electric eye
loudspeaker
High voltage transformer
demon doll
anyone have any ideas?
Old 02-05-2002, 01:24 PM   #2
Zud
Elite Waterdeep Guard

from my experience and msg board reading, I can confirm that all you mentioned cannot be found except for the ptorch, I found it in one of the water pits in mt gigas caves (i seem to remember 2 of these pits, that you have to drop into and crawl out of a rope on the other side)
Zud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 02:13 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

The ptorch pit is in the southernmost passage of the unexplored area of the Gigas caves. Crock has the voltage transformer, but it's not always offered for sale. In several games with a Gadgeteer, I ended up picking his pocket to get that and the prism. The lamp is in the T'rang teleporter house outside Arnika.

I think the other items - devil doll, loudspeaker, electric eye - are mythical. Asked about these myself a few days back, and no one could tell me where to find any of them.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 02:32 PM   #4
KraGorn
The Magister

I have a "voltage amplifier" which I found, what's that if it's different from a "voltage transformer"? I'm confused [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2002, 03:32 PM   #5
ratchild
Manshoon

yeah, the amplifier and transformer seem to be two different items. one found on crock, the other not found at all I hadn't found the torch or lamp in previous games, but not sure i hit all areas of caves and trang camp. i'll check back... thanks folks!
Old 02-05-2002, 04:22 PM   #6
fable
Quintesson

I never found that loudspeaker, either, though I went over that particular Umpani area with a fine tooth comb after reading it was there.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 04:40 PM   #7
Nydlari
Manshoon

I think we confirmed a while back that, at least most of them, are randomized. I found the Voltage transformer in Mt. Gigas in my first game, this time arround I found the Ptorch. The loadspeaker probably comes from the same place.
Nydlari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 03:34 AM   #8
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I find the "electric lamp" in the room in the house on Arnika/Trynton road , you can get there using the T`Rang teleporter!
The "demon doll" are in the house in Arnika i think the house is near the Savant tower!

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Megabot ]

Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 11:10 AM   #9
Zud
Elite Waterdeep Guard

doll, not demon doll in arnika;

I and I think most others found the doll in the house in arnika. what I belive is that there is supposed to be a "demon" doll in the rapax castle (the princes bedroom would have made sense, with the doll gloves in there) that the gadgeteer could then merge with the jack in a box to create a demon in a box. far as I know, noone has found this "demon doll"
Zud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 01:55 PM   #10
Spector
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmm, how about electrodes? Where can I find more of these? I have only one and I just can't bear to use it.
Spector is offline   Reply With Quote