Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2005, 07:18 PM   #1
Mirror Image
Manshoon

Well the Pantaloon trilogy continues and I have beaten Irenicus.

But to what end, I had to turn slayer twice and because of something that happened in the under dark my group was only at Rep 12 when we entered Hell. Granted the low rep kept Mrs J and HD from remarking about the direction this group was going in for two chapters but now Minsc and Aerie are fuming, and the Queen of the Elves was constantly remarking about our earlier dark deeds and low REP as she was thanking us for saving their lives (and no Rep increase for doing it). No wonder Jon Irenicus wanted their hides, they have as much grace as a Balor.

Anyway, I decided to try and backup to the start of Hell and see if I can avoid at least some of the tainting. The proof of the problem however came when I walked in on Sarevok (the undead). I hit him with red dragon breath and watched him go down flat. Then he got right back up and began fighting. I now suspect that eventhough Slayer Irenicus wasn't a big problem I have to attack for some interval as the slayer which doesn't solve the REP problem.

I am temped to backup to my last save in the Elven city before I started the tree-or-life section and dump half of my savings in a temple for a rep build-up.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 07:42 PM   #2
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

And your question is?
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote