Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2003, 10:25 AM   #1
Annatar
Mephistopheles

His banter stopped...our romance stopped... and he didn't got a call from his clan to go to trial (I have him like 40 days in my group) whats up with this? (now I think about it... edwin didn't mentioned the Nether Scroll either)

I have all the latest patches installed + these mods:

Tactics
Item. Upgrade
Sola
EoU

Thats it, I had Kelsey and Valen installed but due to bugs I had to un-install them both.

Are these problems known???

Yes, how can I fix them?
Old 03-16-2003, 11:25 AM   #2
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Spoilers...
A problem I had with the Anomen romance:

When my party went to the Windspear Hills, Anomen really wanted to go rescue Garren's kid. We did so and reported back to Garren, but took too long doing it. Did you take too long in the Windspear Hills, or did you kill Firkraag WITHOUT going back to the Radiant Heart first?

I was able to reactivate the romance via console (meaning he still got nabbed by Bodhi) but didn't get any more dialogues.