Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2003, 01:18 AM   #1
cav_again
Manshoon

I installed the multiple strongholds mod, (im a paladin), and I earned nalias keep, and I did the windspear hills (did not killl firkrag), but now I'm trying to do the Radiant heart missions to get the paladin stronghold, but it doesnt seem to be working.

I completed the mission where you deal with the fallen paladins, but after that, the guy at the paladin place doesn't want to give me anymore missions. he just keeps saying something along the lines of "stop by if you ever need some help". shouldn't he be giving me another mission?

also, I seem to not recieve experiance for certain things that I should. Like creating the flail of ages, and the one paladin stronghold mission I did.

[ 08-14-2003, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: cav_again ]
cav_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 01:40 AM   #2
cav_again
Manshoon

at least let me know if he should be giving me another mission right away, so I dont go on with my game only to find out that i cant get the stronghold. I kept a save right before I accepted nalias keep, so I could go back if this were the case.

Also, is it possible to manage getting both the paladin stronghold and the thieves guild? because, earning the stronghold will raise your reputation, while I assume earning the thieves guild will lower it. If this is the case, couldn't you get both by balancing the number of good and bad missions you do?
Old 08-14-2003, 05:38 AM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Fallen paladins is not part of the Paladin Stronghold. Infact, Sir Ryan Trawl has nothing to do with it. Talk to Prelate Wessylan - he's in a room off to the left.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 04:52 AM   #4
cav_again
Manshoon

Hmmm... semms like I remember having to talk to ryan about the missions, but I may be wrong. I talked to prelate wessylan (seems like I did after teh fallen paladins mission, but im not 100% sure, I'll check it out), and still nothing happens.

it seems like that garren guy or whatever his name is at the windspear hills, it seems like after you finish the dungeon, his daughter is supposed to say something about being her "knight in shining armor" or something, but she didn't say that this time. Or maybe thats after you fight firkragg, I dunno.
Old 08-15-2003, 02:54 PM   #5
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

If you think the windspearhills mission is screwed: beat up garrens daughter, leve the house and return. It should be alright then. The multiple strongholds mod is famous for screweing up the windspear hills mission.

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] [Note: I suddenly use mission instead of quest. Don't you just love Splinter Cell?]
Old 08-18-2003, 02:21 AM   #6
cav_again
Manshoon

I beat up garrens daughter (there are two of her in the house, now I KNOW something is wrong here), and left, then came back in, but nothing happened.

isn't he supposed to recomend me to the paladins or something?

I haven't accepted nalias keep yet (or denied it, I beat it, but haven't talked to her yet. I was gonna finish the windspear hills and get the paladin stronghold, THEN accept her keep).

If i uninstall the mod, is there a chance it might work? or is it already too late for that?