Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2002, 02:59 PM   #31
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Thanks for the sentiments everyone!! I'm pretty stoked about this whole thing.

I've known this girl for awhile, always thought she was great, we went out drinking pretty frequently...and then last night somehow it all changed. We didn't even really say anything. It just happened. God Bless Alcohol!

Here is a pic of her. It doesn't really do her justice, but it's all I have.

[ 05-19-2002, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: MILAMBER ]
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 05-19-2002, 03:17 PM   #32
Krishach
Drow Warrior

I'd like to be the first to say this:

You lucky bastard.

[ 05-19-2002, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Krishach ]
Old 05-19-2002, 04:32 PM   #33
lroyo

Wow! She is pretty! Well done Milamber! Keep up the good work!

Aviendha.

Old 05-19-2002, 04:39 PM   #34
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey Gratz I think it woudl be nice if everyone had someone to get excited about

Sal [iwf youwas dwrunk yu would tpe tlike this. Well done anyway!]
I type like that even when I have not been drinking

As for the drinks I vote for "ex on the beach"
Old 05-19-2002, 05:06 PM   #35
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

well, i'm gonna have to challenge you on this one buddy

cause i'm fairly certain this is the hottest chick ever
Old 05-19-2002, 05:08 PM   #36
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

and just to show off

but congradulations man, its a great feeling isnt it
Old 05-19-2002, 05:38 PM   #37
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

SlackerBoy and Milamber, You lucky sons of guns! I don't agree with using chicks as sex objects but... PHWOOOAAAR!
Old 05-19-2002, 07:08 PM   #38
MagiK

I will congratulate Milamber but is anyone else but me kind of repulsed about a thread where someone is proud and spreading the news that they slept with a stranger? Ok not quite a stranger but someone that apparently is just being viewd as a conquest?

Guess I just don't get it.

All in all sex is pretty easy to get here in DC, I've found Id rather have the relationship.

Old 05-19-2002, 07:17 PM   #39
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
I will congratulate Milamber but is anyone else but me kind of repulsed about a thread where someone is proud and spreading the news that they slept with a stranger? Ok not quite a stranger but someone that apparently is just being viewd as a conquest?

All in all sex is pretty easy to get here in DC, I've found Id rather have the relationship.
Don't take this wrong MagiK. This started with me coming home drunk after finally taking the first step with a girl I have been interested in for awhile. It is certainly not conquest. I honestly do care for her a great deal and am extremely excited about the prospect of a relationship with her. That is precisely the reason I created this thread last night. I'm not trying to de-value women in any way, because The Lord knows I value them immensely.

Like you said, sex is easy to get, but it's not easy to find someone you are seriously interested in and have her reciprocate those feelings. If I gave the wrong impression I apologize to any women who might have been offended.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 05-19-2002, 07:19 PM   #40
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

Don't take this wrong MagiK. This started with me coming home drunk after finally taking the first step with a girl I have been interested in for awhile. It is certainly not conquest. I honestly do care for her a great deal and am extremely excited about the prospect of a relationship with her. That is precisely the reason I created this thread last night. I'm not trying to de-value women in any way, because The Lord knows I value them immensely.

Like you said, sex is easy to get, but it's not easy to find someone you are seriously interested in and have her reciprocate those feelings. If I gave the wrong impression I apologize to any women who might have been offended.
[/QUOTE]Ahhh I see, I was not getting the point apparently [img]smile.gif[/img] Okie doke then my bad and good luck!

PS. I love the Patton Quote [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-19-2002, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]