Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2001, 05:45 AM   #1
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~sits in a shadowy corner, boots up on the table, and idly draws on the table with her dagger, amber/grey eyes glowing in the shadows, waiting~

OOC>this is open to anyone, but i do humbly request no "godmoding" as we call it ........LOL......and sorry about the long delay i got sick, but am better! look forward to meeting ya'll

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 07:33 AM   #2
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

[img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 07:46 AM   #3
Legolas
Jack Burton

Hi there, TAOWolf [img]smile.gif[/img]

It appears you are waiting for an adventure to find you. Am I correct?

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 10:25 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

a peasant looking man walked into the room and sat down next to the strange woman. "Can I sit next to you?" he asked after he sat down "oh thank you"

"well, I am a peasant." he introduced himself: "my name is Deux Cent Cinquante, call me Deux for short." Then he promptly glanced the woman up and down, visually picturing her naked (hehe, nope)

"So" he asked after moment of silence "what do you do?" he leaned a little closer and put his hand on the woman's boots "do you want to know what I do?" he smiled with an innocent delight "yes?" he seemed to be pleased at the attention shown from his newly acquired companion. then he sat back and pulled out a piece of paper and handed to the woman "read it, this is what I do"
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 08:22 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The table waiter walks up with an assortment of fresh brews and wines. "Hello, and welcome to our tavern. My name is Kyle, and I will be your waiter this day. May I offer you a drink or are you ready to order a meal?"
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 09:03 PM   #6
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Enters Gretchen, a huge beastly woman with knoted, and filthy brown hair. Her nose, looking like she has seen her share of barroom brawls, is sort of mushed and favoring the left side of her face where there resides a huge mole with an extremly long black hair growing. Those with good perception will relize that see is leaning slightly to the right. Those with better perception will see that this is because her right leg is apparently much shorter then her left. When she opens her moth to speak you will see that her remaining three teeth have a greenish taint to them. DEUX she bellows in a deep and gravely voice What do you think your doing! I told you I wanted that pig stye you call a home cleaned up before you went anywhere. And what are you doing talking to another woman. As she speaks the extremly large grain sack that she is wearing moves around as though it were covering a bowl of jello.
Dresdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 10:49 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Kyle looks at the apparent half-ogre woman lunging toward the table he is serving. Leaning in to speak quitely to the guest he mutters...

"My God, man! Are you married to...that? Quick! Out the door behind the kitchen, and I will cover you! "
Old 12-02-2001, 11:14 PM   #8
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Moving with all the grace of a three legged cow, Gretchen heads over in the direction of her husband. With a truly evil scowl on her face, she makes her way accross the tavern, she sees him get up and flee towards the kitchen. Deux, dont you run away from me!! Relizing that she dare not try to change direction with the amount of forward momentum that she has, she continues to the table that he was just recently occupying. You, where did that runt of a husband of mine run off to.
Old 12-03-2001, 10:01 AM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

He...er...had the squirts! And...er...had to go to the private bathroom that we have for just an occasion. The chili is quite powerful here...and uh...messes a weak man's stomach up pretty badly!
Yeah...so, It may take him a while, you know?
May I get you a drink while you are waiting? I have some great dwarven Ale!
Old 12-03-2001, 10:10 AM   #10
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Grining horribly at Kyle~Sure ting sweetie. I'll just wait ere fer em fer a lil bit. My, my but yer a cutie now arn't ye.~Pats Kyle on the bottom as he heads off to retreive her ale