Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2001, 03:13 AM   #1
Brett
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok im down in some glaicier and i just killed a slew of Frogg like looking things. Theres an orb in the room and if i strike it it says ive killed the preservation to a baby Dragon. My Question is...How do i open the door next to the Dead baby dragon? Ive tried to hack it but it just wont bust. Also, Do i have toh it the Orb and kill the dragon, he looks so innocent just laying there.hehe.
Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 03:18 PM   #2
Magness
Quintesson

Your timing for this question is excellent. I just finished IWD/HOW once again within the last 24 hours. There's a Sahaugin prince (or lord or something) who's carrying the key very nearby. I'm guessing that you went straight up to the baby dragon preservation thingie from the arch. You need to clear out the entire area. Eventually the Sahaugin prince and his gang will come gunning for you.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 04:50 AM   #3
Brett
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yea i had already killed him, maybe i should check the corpses again. I know he was holding a sword, but ill have to check agian i was getting very sleepy and my eyes started to blur..hehe
Brett is offline   Reply With Quote