Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2002, 09:43 AM   #1
Khazad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have aquired the thief stronghold...All ran smoothly the first week...However there was a problem the second week.

After the first five day period the quotamaster showed up to collected the Shadow Thieves dues....However, after the second five day period the guy did not show up! What is up with that? Do I need to go to the Shadow Thieves Headquarters and track him down?...or...?

I just don't want to show up at my guild one day and find a pad lock on the door...I have all of my goodies stashed in there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

[ 06-07-2002, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Khazad ]
Old 06-07-2002, 11:43 AM   #2
Suzaku
Drow Warrior

If he didn't come you don't have to pay! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

If yer really worried, leave all your goodies in one of the barrels outside the guildhouse.