Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2001, 08:22 PM   #181
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright, im finished with the update and its been sent! enjoy!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 08:27 PM   #182
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thanx! Got it. I will read it when I get a chance.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Serving Assistant in the Promised Land
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-04-2001, 08:32 PM   #183
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry for any confusion, Lioness Not sure if you know I'm reporting to help out for a few hours each day; Kaz knows about it.

Anyway, I'm only confirming my duties for today. Won't happen again in the future
Old 10-04-2001, 08:35 PM   #184
Lioness
Jack Burton

That's ok, mistral!!! I might have seen something ab0out it...
Anyway, no problem! Feel free to help out, I'm sure Jerome and Sephie appreciate it.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Serving Assistant in the Promised Land
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-04-2001, 09:48 PM   #185
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

NOO! OH MY GOD NO! i just remembered that i have a HUGE assignment due in Academic Team that i havent even started on! i have to do a poster report of Servant of the Shard (i picked the book )! i'm gonna DIE! or get a low grade... but ive been lucky with my projects so far, so hopefully i'll get off easy!

my motto seems to be: Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 10:17 PM   #186
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh! yes! i got done! its gonna be FUN trying to explain to the class who/what everything is espeically what a Drow is, and what Crenshinibon is.

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 01:07 AM   #187
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

why did everyone disappear? its not even that late! oh well, im getting tired so i think i'll go to bed, see you all tomorrow! er, today, or whatever!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 05:15 AM   #188
Link
Jack Burton

Heya!! I'm back again. It's 11 a.m. here, so rise and shine everyone! How could I know that you gave that pizza to waverider already, Kaz? You didn't give me one, so i figured he hadn't received his one as well..
*mumbles something about not able to know everything, then continues*
Everyone OK here? I think I could use some soup! How about some of your *delicious* tomato soup Cloudy!

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 10-05-2001, 05:18 AM   #189
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hello Link

Here's your tomato soup (I'm part-time helper here)... I'll go look for Cloudy for you.
Old 10-05-2001, 05:25 AM   #190
Link
Jack Burton

Thanks mistral! Drinks the soup, which is *surprisingly* nice. Where's everyone else mistral?

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe