Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2003, 10:42 PM   #31
lucius tiberus maximus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yaa ive got the power to set a mental alarm clock and can wake up withn 3 minutes of the time a wanted to and I have tested it, also if there is any movement at all in the room I wake up instantly.
Old 10-03-2003, 12:45 AM   #32
OOO
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can sleep for 20 hours straight, without being dead drunk or dead tired.

Not really a useful talant...

If asked a question that I do not know the answer too, I can answer in such a way as to make the person asking the question think I answered them, or at least talk so long they forget the question, thus avoiding answering the question I do not know the answer too. My co-workers tell me they know I am doing it because my voice goes into info-mercial mode.

I work retail, so that IS a useful talant

OOO
Old 10-03-2003, 12:50 AM   #33
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Do you also wear tights now ?
Old 10-03-2003, 10:55 AM   #34
GForce

Quote:
Originally posted by OOO:
If asked a question that I do not know the answer too, I can answer in such a way as to make the person asking the question think I answered them, or at least talk so long they forget the question, thus avoiding answering the question I do not know the answer too. My co-workers tell me they know I am doing it because my voice goes into info-mercial mode.
[img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] haha! funny stuff. Howdy fellow Texan. I had lived in Texas most of my life. Now I'm in the great northwest where it's ALOT cooler. Thank Buddha for that.

Old 10-03-2003, 11:58 AM   #35
Haldir
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
I can do (almost) all the Nike tricks with the ball...
Other good things:
I can fart real loud...
Hahahahahahah, I didn't notice that in all those years...
Old 10-03-2003, 07:39 PM   #36
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I can make a "bamfing" noise while unexpectantly bringing forth a stenchy, sulfurous(some say it's more like methany) cloud.
[img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img]
I don't *technically* teleport during this exercise, but I do find myself significantly removed from those who had been in close proximity prior to this display of my mutant ability.

The use of this ability consumes alot of energy, and as such, I cannot just use this power at any time I choose. It is somewhat conditional. I have to have eaten Mexican food, there must have been guacamole involved, and I MUST have drank at least six beers with that meal. Six is ideal... more than twelve and people start getting hurt.

It is an awesome freak of nature to behold. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

To the best of my knowledge, only Lord of Alcohol has an ability featuring more *raw* power than my own, but I'll leave that for him to explain.
Old 10-04-2003, 07:03 AM   #37
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

To the best of my knowledge, only Lord of Alcohol has an ability featuring more *raw* power than my own, but I'll leave that for him to explain.
Is that the power to rapidly translocate, internalise and metabolise ethanol based liquids contained in vitrious or metallic containers? I've heard that he will demonstrate this astounding ability for anyone who will provide him with the necessary commercially available components

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 10-04-2003, 07:13 AM   #38
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

Is that the power to rapidly translocate, internalise and metabolise ethanol based liquids contained in vitrious or metallic containers? I've heard that he will demonstrate this astounding ability for anyone who will provide him with the necessary commercially available components [/QUOTE]Mouse, Mouse... the Lord of Alcohol has many more amazing superhuman powers; the one cited by you is just one of many! Don't you remember his amazing ability to vanquish his opponents by ensnaring them in long, viscous strands of a mysterious substance he calls thelongestbooger? Then he has this special ability to transform his arm into a powerdrill with which he can drill holes into anything, even forums, and he uses his amazing thelongestbooger to refill the holes. And there are many, many more stunning feats the Lord of Alcohol is capable of!
Old 10-04-2003, 07:39 AM   #39
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Light Bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Mouse, Mouse... the Lord of Alcohol has many more amazing superhuman powers; the one cited by you is just one of many! Don't you remember his amazing ability to vanquish his opponents by ensnaring them in long, viscous strands of a mysterious substance he calls thelongestbooger? Then he has this special ability to transform his arm into a powerdrill with which he can drill holes into anything, even forums, and he uses his amazing thelongestbooger to refill the holes. And there are many, many more stunning feats the Lord of Alcohol is capable of!
Of course I remember, I chose to highlighted one power amongst many for fear that revealing the full extent of his magnificence might drive some of our more sensitive members to despair as they realise that, though they might aspire to greatness, Lord of Alcohol's phenominal abilities are unattainable to mere mortals

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 10-04-2003, 07:50 AM   #40
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Of course I remember, I chose to highlighted one power amongst many for fear that revealing the full extent of his magnificence might drive some of our more sensitive members to despair as they realise that, though they might aspire to greatness, Lord of Alcohol's phenomenal abilities are unattainable to mere mortals
And you're absolutely right, of course, I bow to your superior insight oh Mighty Rodent! I hope I have not mangled the poor fragile souls of any of our members by hinting at the inimitable Lord of Alcohol's supreme illustriousness - I should have realised the full scope of his powers is simply too daunting and intimidating for lesser mortals to contemplate, and that this unthinking display of his pre-eminence might indeed cause a great sense of inferiority and futility in others...