Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2001, 03:09 AM   #31
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
awww...Wolfie...
Did you get shot down??
Dont worry it happens to the best of us...

[/B]
I´m still burning after the crash mate..

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-04-2001, 04:51 AM   #32
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

the one I love the most is ...

my mother, who loves me so selflessly, and provides the best for me. who also understands me and gives me wings so I can fly

my father, who endures and drives himself to extreme to provide my family with a shelter, to feed us, and to give me opportunities

the special person who means so much to me. who I can be myself when I am around her, who I can completely feel free to express, and free to love. she, who brought hope to my life, set me free from my own prison. I love her

well, when it comes to love, there is not "who is loved more", for love is something without limitation. love cannot be compared, but it can be shared and accumulated. the more I love, the more compelete I feel
Old 10-04-2001, 05:22 AM   #33
Link
Jack Burton

WOW!! Usually my topics don't get that many replies. I will say which person I like most in the world, now, cos I think I owe you guys that.
I like my parents the most, and the rest of my family as well. They will always be there for me, whatever happens. They will support me in every action I make, whatever I do, I know that in there hearts they will be proud of me for what I do. Everytime they say they're mad at me, I know they're just mad at me, because they love me, and they're afraid something may happen to me.
For all these reasons, they're the persons in the world that I like most.

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 10-04-2001, 05:26 AM   #34
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, before I hated myself... sorta... coz I am still stable... I get to this point on where I am to break down and collapse but I don't... I eat right, sleep normally.

Although I hated myself, I love myself now coz it has been here for me. ALWAYS HAS BEEN. Unlike some of my traitorous friends... but I have lost all of this anger since our retreat... my fury never left the retreat house it seems... anyways, I am fine, and for whatever shortcomings I have I accept it and will try to change...

All you really need is be yourself, and love yourself, and ACCEPT thyself...

------------------

Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...
Old 10-04-2001, 05:30 AM   #35
Link
Jack Burton

You should definitely accept yourself as you are. Never be, what you cannot be, or should not be. You are who you are, and if people don't like that, then it's their problem!

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 10-04-2001, 08:24 AM   #36
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Now I know my problem, as you might see from my above post I HATE myself which leads to an... interesting personality conflict

hmm, i had the same problem at one point in my life as well. i wont go into details, but obviously i got through it, as per my above post! dont know how i got over it though... maybe i can remember at school today though...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 08:29 AM   #37
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

there are people who will not give up on you even if you have given up on yourself. there are people who will accpet you and love you even if you have disgusted yourself

those people are the ones truely love you, and deserve your love the most