Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2001, 06:29 PM   #1
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OK, I know that, sometimes when you go to kill Bodhi, she will 'blue out' your romantic partner. How do you get her to do that? Imean, I've killed her 5-6 times over the months, and it never happens. Drizzt goes right up to her and starts cleaning Bodhi's chili. I've even had the rest of my party hold back and sent Viconia up there to fight her, and she kills the bloodsucker. I know it doesn't really mean anything, and Aumatador knows I don't want anything to happen to Vickey, but you just wonder. Anyone?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 06:37 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I think you have to be a certain way along in the romance for her to act. I'm not sure if it has to be completely completed, but you have to be pretty far into it; the two times she did it for me my romances had been finished (happily). She'll actually take your partner away when you first enter the graveyard as well.
Old 12-02-2001, 08:33 PM   #3
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Thanks, Aelia, It's still early days. I tend to do the side quests after I get back from the Underdark and then do them, yo give the experience to Imoen, so she won't be so far behind Nalia.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 09:44 AM   #4
Whailor

Bodhi never took anyone away on the first meeting, and we only had 3 meetings. After the first, we were enemies, after the second, I spanked her but she got away and after the 3rd, well, you know what then..

She took Jaheira last time, but only after the romance was ended, happily. I have played before when the romance was half-way through and she didn't take anyone, neither after the romance was over not-so-happily.. So we got into the fun and such games with the drow chick in UD, no biggie. But she didn't get it (forgot who was it tho, with whom I had the romance back then.. oh well). Then Bodhi also didn't take anyone from the party. So I guess the romance must be over on the good terms and then she grabs that person.
Old 12-03-2001, 10:10 AM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

The romance must be completed. Then go to the graveyard, where Bodhi will encounter you. First she talks a bit, and says that you can deal with her vamps. Then she leaves you to fight 3-4 vampires, while she escapes with your lover.
This is at least what happend to me!

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 01:02 PM   #6
Gammit
Elminster

So can you get your romance partner back after Bodhi takes him/her? If so, where do you go to get him/her back?
Old 12-03-2001, 01:11 PM   #7
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Gammit:
So can you get your romance partner back after Bodhi takes him/her? If so, where do you go to get him/her back?

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Fight Bodhi and kill your lover( partially converted into a Vampire). Bring Bodhi's heart and your lover's body to the Temple Ruins. There is a statue across a letter-tiled floor, place both items into the statue's hands.

Ta-da!
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote