Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2002, 09:16 AM   #101
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

whacky dear? Didn't you know about the self-service counter? LOL Lots of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, waters, juices....all in thermal bottles or on ice...just help yourself!

Vanilla Coke's not bad, just wish they had a diet version. I love the Diet Lemon Coke. Down south in the US they add a slice of lemon to regular coke so I guess someone decided to market that! LOL
Old 10-11-2002, 09:26 AM   #102
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Morning, everyone. Kaltia, sorry about your bad luck, as my billing clerk says. MSN sems to be a sore point at your house. Ours, too, that's why I deleted it.

Awww, Cloudy, we love you, too. :hugs:
Old 10-11-2002, 10:20 AM   #103
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
It's called being banned from computer :pissed1: my brother set me up, I was doing my history coursework and went downstairs for a cup of tea when he closed down my history coursework (AND LOST A 2,000 WORD F***ING ESSAY I HAD SPENT FOUR HOURS ON!) and opened up msn. My mum thought i wasn't doing any work and Boom, banned. *swears*
Ouch, Kaltia! I hope you opened up a can of whoop@** on him for that. Didn't you tell your mum what bro had done? That's worthy of restitution!

MSN is ok, Attalus, if it's used properly, and not abused. It's invaluable to Cloudy and I in our multiplayer games since we can use voice and not have to type to each other in the game (definitely frees us up.)

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-11-2002, 11:25 AM   #104
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OOH, Kaltia, that's awful! I hope your brother gets caught next time he tries that trick, it was mean!

Yes, as Saz said, we find it very useful to have msn around! Some days if I'm too busy to 'chat' I just don't turn it on at all and others, I simply indicate 'busy' status if I need to.

HAPPY FRIDAY to all who are in Friday, btw!
Old 10-11-2002, 11:32 AM   #105
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

WAHEEEEEEEY!!!!
It's Friday afternoon, the official best time in the WORLD. aah, this makes the whole damn-dreadful week worth it.
Bad luck, Kaltia, but that's what you get for trusting that siblings don't f*ck up at every oppotunity
Old 10-11-2002, 11:52 AM   #106
Kaltia
Jack Burton

*ahem* it was a kind-a-one sided account...I embarrassed him (he's twelve) in front of his girlfriend. Quite by accident, samantha is about a foot taller than him anyway, i thought she was an older sister of one of his friends come to pick this friend up from our house. i ended cracking a few jokes, and she was laughing, but Karl has developed this image and accuses me or deliberatly attempting to embarrass him. And as for cans of whup@s, Ooooh yeah. I stuck a picture of him naked (from when he was three) to the front cover of his planner with "KARL (BIG arrow) stripping in the park, aged 3", I deleted some supposedly vital parts of him computer system causing dad to screw at karl for f***ing around, i unscrewed the cover of his radio resulting in the same thing, accidently wheeled a chair over his favourite CD, Kept him behind in the morning by hiding his hair gel so he got a 40 min detention...on a friday....

You might say this was a bit petty but that history coursework was worth 25% of my GCSE grade, a VITAL grade here that employers and universities look at. That and the As and A2 levels next year. I wanna do history for A level so I don't appreciate four hours of work deleted and access to the computer so I can relax restricted, hmmm?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:20 PM   #107
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Kat dear, thats AWFUL! [img]tongue.gif[/img] stupid little runt... still, you're methods of "revenge" [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol,12 and a g/f?! :| hmm... *evil grin* no I'm not gonna suggest anything [img]tongue.gif[/img] really (A)... hmm, what would happen if a magnet went missing from the radio Kat? [img]tongue.gif[/img] la la la *innocent look* (A)...
Old 10-11-2002, 12:23 PM   #108
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Huh, sorry, what was that Calaethis? i was just throwing a small magnet that MAY have come from a radio into the ferns at the back of the garden [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2002, 12:26 PM   #109
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*grin* Hmm, what happens if you erm... put a magnet near PC equipment dear... say like Cds? *evil grin* [img]tongue.gif[/img] erm, no thats nasty... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol your a female, Im SURE you can think of embarrising stories of ur bro to tell his gf... [img]tongue.gif[/img] thats why *I'm* NEVER bringing home a g/f unless I'm willing to marry her (sure its paranioa, (cant spell) but I dont trust my family [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 10-11-2002, 12:30 PM   #110
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Oh, I've gone one better.
Karl...meet... [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img]
GO SAVAGE HIM (Choc, not karl) [img]tongue.gif[/img]