Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2000, 02:10 AM   #1
OrionQuest

I got both crystals from the spirit wizard and warrior but when I went into the rooms I couldn't get the jindols. How am I suppose to do this? I tried equipping the crystal, but that didn't do anything. How am I suppose to use the crystal to get they jindols so that I can then use these to pick either the wizard or warrior paths?
Old 12-19-2000, 02:40 AM   #2
Lily the Ranger

You use the crystals on the lock in the wall. You can only use one, but you can pile up crates etc to get the other. When you one of these in the urn you will be committed to that path but you can come back to the crypt and use the other later. There is a walk thru for the crypt in options you choose to load CD.