Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2003, 11:27 AM   #31
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Pardon me for intruding on a wonderful argument, but did anyone notice that Donut stated the woman was innocent? Found innocent? The point is now moot. Those who suggested she should be killed should be ashamed. You'd have killed an innocent woman who lost her two children. What a terrible tragedy that she even lost 3 years of her life. Three years is a lot of time.
I was wondering the same thing. This goes to show, that you should read all the posts before replying to a topic. I realise there was a debate starting, but It seemed a little ironic that the pro-death replies were still coming after she was posted cleared.
Old 01-31-2003, 11:30 AM   #32
Rokenn
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
quote:
Pardon me for intruding on a wonderful argument, but did anyone notice that Donut stated the woman was innocent? Found innocent? The point is now moot. Those who suggested she should be killed should be ashamed. You'd have killed an innocent woman who lost her two children. What a terrible tragedy that she even lost 3 years of her life. Three years is a lot of time.
I was wondering the same thing. This goes to show, that you should read all the posts before replying to a topic. I realise there was a debate starting, but It seemed a little ironic that the pro-death replies were still coming after she was posted cleared.[/QUOTE]well when sharks smell blood it's hard to get em to stop [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 11:37 AM   #33
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rokenn:
quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
quote:
I was wondering the same thing. This goes to show, that you should read all the posts before replying to a topic. I realise there was a debate starting, but It seemed a little ironic that the pro-death replies were still coming after she was posted cleared.[/QUOTE]well when sharks smell blood it's hard to get em to stop [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]On the same note, had YOU GUYS kept reading, you have noted that:
1. I mentioned there was a theoretical point to the debate to be addressed irregardless of her innocence;
2. I asked folks to assume a 100% fool-proof guilt situation and then address the topic.

Sheesh
Old 01-31-2003, 11:44 AM   #34
LordKathen

I did read on, and was just saying that it seemed irrelevent once she was innocent. I was not trying to insult you or your debate. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It seems to me, that any topic posted that has any questionable subject, usually rapidly turns into a debate. I suppose im guilty of this to. Just an observation man.

sheesh

[ 01-31-2003, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 01-31-2003, 11:46 AM   #35
LordKathen

Im an avatar now!!!
Old 01-31-2003, 11:46 AM   #36
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Yeah, well I apoligize Lord K -
especially for using irregardless, which isn't a real word.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:01 PM   #37
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Yeah, well I apoligize Lord K -
especially for using irregardless, which isn't a real word.
Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think we got away with it!
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 01-31-2003, 12:18 PM   #38
LordKathen

All is vonderfull TL.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:23 PM   #39
norompanlasolas

Quote:
yep, i saw it also... maybe he should write in CAPS.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:24 PM   #40
gaunty
The Magister

well you could send her to IRAN or IRAQ to live a perfect caoticly muslum life.
I say put her on a hot seat and fry her hide off.