Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 07:31 PM   #11
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by DawnChaser:
Oooh, Bilqis, Love the new Sig!

"Red Dragon on mountaintop. Are YOU going to tell her she must go? I thought not!"

Thank You DawnChaser!

------------------

Do not meddle in the
affairs of Dragons for
you are crunchy and
good with ketchup.
Old 06-08-2001, 10:19 PM   #12
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Hi Charean, glad to hear from you. Sounds like you're doing ok.

------------------

Old 06-08-2001, 10:25 PM   #13
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

glad you made it safely!
from what I remember what my brother said (he lived in MN for 3 years) the rules were a little funny....

... to the ones who lived in MI of course...
Old 06-08-2001, 11:51 PM   #14
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Howdy Moni!! How are things in TX?? Beautiful weather here - sunny and 75!!! Love it!
We had drizzle today. I stayed inside and let the drizzle water the yard.

I think it was fairly warm out there. LOL!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-09-2001, 12:22 AM   #15
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Minnesota is also nice (and I know I am asking for it from the Minnesotans) but I liked Wisconsin, or what I saw of it because there was less development and less population (same reason I like Montana and Wyoming!). Minnesota is farms... and more farms.... and really green.

WHAT ?!?

I am completely offended!

What about all of our mountains?

Actually, I am from the Northwest and not offended in the least. I just wanted to say, welcome to Minnesota! And yes, the accents are cute. The more nasally the voice the stronger the accent.

If you are looking for any good restaurants or anything else in the state, please let the rest of us Minnesotans know and perhaps, between all of us, we can help.

------------------

onthepequod

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 06-09-2001).]
Old 06-09-2001, 09:39 AM   #16
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

*bump*
Old 06-09-2001, 09:59 AM   #17
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

heya!!! good to know that youre still intact!! you take care and and never drive when drunk!

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-09-2001, 08:32 PM   #18
Charean
Hathor

Sorry took so long to reply, Bili, was out and about as usual!!

I am planning on going North in MN as soon as I get a chance... sometime during the week I think.

Now to give you all *eww* face - I love good sushi and am looking for a good Japanese resturaunt in the cities...any suggestions? I did find a really good Thai place in Rochester, believe it or not, and I doubt there is any good sushi to be had down here... so I ask you natives if you know ??? Alas, I would even go for a Benihana if there is one!

Now you know... I have a thing for Asian food... I also love great Italian food.. but that is a LOT easier to find! (I love the Macaroni Grill!) So my passion is food... you found me out.

Bahamut - I don't drink at all (collective gasp) so driving drunk is not an issue for me (that is why *I* am always designated driver, doncha know! )

Lady Avalon - Thanks.. I am trying to do as much as I can before I get told where to go all the time - after that, my destinations will be random.

And Bilqis - I still love that sig...way cool
I am going to make an effort to at least get up North before my time is not my own - will let you know!

*singing - Happy Trails, to you... until we meet again.....*

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-10-2001, 02:05 AM   #19
Charean
Hathor

*bump*...looking for food... hee hee
Old 06-10-2001, 08:33 AM   #20
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
I am planning on going North in MN as soon as I get a chance... sometime during the week I think.
And Bilqis - I still love that sig...way cool
I am going to make an effort to at least get up North before my time is not my own - will let you know!

Have fun in northern MN next week Jo! I'll miss seeing you as I'll be in Milwaukee from Tuesday on for a Conference. (And while Milwaukee is a lovely city, the conference looks to be a bad one. *sigh* poor me )

Thanks for the compliment on my sig. Glad you like it.

------------------

Do not meddle in the
affairs of Dragons for
you are crunchy and
good with ketchup.