Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2000, 11:03 AM   #1
SharkyMark

I was wondering if anybody could answer a quick question. I have been messing baout with sub-quests on Chap 2 in order to get lots of gold/weapons before I go onto Chap 3.
If I move onto Chapter 3 do I get to continue my unfinished sub-quests and are there as many available, or are there more?!
Also how many chapters are there, as I trying this game last as long as possible!
Cheers
Sharky Mark

Old 11-18-2000, 11:12 AM   #2
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

there are 7 chapters and yes, you still have plenty of time in chapter three to complete any leftover quests from chap.2 and the one's you'll recieve in 3
Old 11-18-2000, 11:13 AM   #3
Ribs

Spoiler...
There are a total of seven chapters. A few of the chapters are dedicated to the main plot, but other chapters give you the freedom to pursue side quests. It is possible to play out the majority of side quests early in the game. Even if you play out every possible side quest early on, you still have the main plot line to follow which will take you a good while to get through. The majority of quests in the game do not have a time limit, so you can start them in chapter 2 and finish them much later in the game if you so desire.

My advice would be to have fun with the quests and the main plot. You can always play the game again (and again) and try things in a different order. This is one of the few games of this magnitude that I've played that can be enjoyed several times without feeling overly repetitive.