Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2000, 11:54 AM   #1
sanced

just started W&W 2 days ago.. lotsa fun etc.. read lotsa posts since i didn't see that damn lever in the crypt well... but it alowed me to learn how to "jump"

also got stuck with the crystal key... which i couldn't reach, and was suppposed to grab with the stick... but i actually grabbed it with... my pixie character.

Tips are (i think):
1. Size of Char's matters for things. when u got selected small char's u can get in smaller palces etc.

2. Agile char's can jump better. i've managed to jump into some places i wasnt supposed to go.. like, in the crypt, after the wizards path.. i jumped up into the warriors exit hole (there was a new wall blocking further on so it was useless anyways.. but hey, it would have worked . Also, i used the warriors crystal to get the idol... and then i went to get the wizzards one.. the crystal didn't work.. i thaught i was doing something wrong.. so oh well... i jumped up to that place and grabed the idol anyways (to jump i use my tiger character) hes a really good warior... great stats, smart, strong, fast, good WIL, SPI, DEX, AGI, etc... think its the best

hmm just wanted to share this with others since i saw no posts with Jump, and Character Size etc.
Old 12-10-2000, 01:15 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Character size can be helpful when you're trying to get past some toads in a hallway too. Smaller characters can sometimes squeeze by where the larger characters could not.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2000, 01:01 PM   #3
sanced

True, i've noticed that today hehe...