Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2007, 04:25 AM   #161
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Heroes Season 2 - Spoilers Included

I think pandora's box is that they (the company) started killing heroes that stood in their way. It's one thing to say you're not villains when you're just being secretive, it's another once you've started killing.

I'm sure as far as Matt and Peter are concerned, that the war is on now. Hiro might be pissed too, and Claire is borderline.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #162
dplax
Jack Burton

Do you guys read the graphic novels on the NBC Heroes website?

Seems that they are continuing while the show is taking a break.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:23 PM   #163
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Also all the season 1 comics have been released in a hard cover comic book. Its up on Amazon.com for purchase.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:26 AM   #164
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

You can thank me later. Season 3 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQyQg2NxRNk
Old 12-21-2007, 07:48 PM   #165
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Hey guys.. just a thought. At the end of the series, the notion that Peter, Adam and Claire are killable only by shooting them through the head was mentioned more than once. So.. tell me.. why did Noah come back from this manner of death? It's not making sense to me. Sure, the blood is regenerative, but would this not mean they should come back from this death, too?

Thoughts?
Dave_the_quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:24 AM   #166
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

The shooting the head thing works on disabling their powers, at least temporary, because somehow their brain controls it. The consequences are, if we first disable this power, they are killable, like Peter who got a shard stuck in his head. However, he regenerated, but this can be explained by the simple fact that he only got part of his brain destroyed. So I conclude that there is a specific part of the brain that must be destroyed, OR, and this would work in all cases, the head must be entirely destroyed, like a shotgun blast on point blank range.

This does mean that the blood can cure other people no matter their wounds, since other people's brains are not responsible for the regeneration power.

In the end though, I think the writers have gotten themselves in a major plothole(why is the blood regenerative when outside the body of the regenerative person?). I'm personally not happy about season 2, and think this is a result of sloppy writing. I don't think the writer's strike is much responsible, since I didn't like 2 from the beginning.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #167
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

*Sniff*

No heroes until September.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #168
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

Well it is coming back though right? I would hate for it to be canceled completely do to the trouble with the writers. Also, does anyone know when the second season is going to be on dvd, or atleast somewhere I can watch a comprehensive list of season 2's shows?