Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2001, 04:40 AM   #11
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

kiwidoc races across the thread and flings her arms round Memnoch for a big smoochy hug. When she puts him down she grabs and lifts Epona right in the air in a huge bear hug.

Isn't it great when people welcome you
Old 06-01-2001, 05:14 AM   #12
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi there Kiwidoc!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-01-2001, 05:31 AM   #13
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by kiwidoc:
kiwidoc races across the thread and flings her arms round Memnoch for a big smoochy hug. When she puts him down she grabs and lifts Epona right in the air in a huge bear hug.

Isn't it great when people welcome you
kiwidoc - you are most welcome here, you are 'A Long Way From Home' . I think we have another bard on the board - am I correct?

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-01-2001, 07:06 AM   #14
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Donut - yep I am a bard IRL as well as in my games. Do you realise you are the first person who has gone to my site from my profile. For that you get loads of brownie points, a gold star AND a hug. So which kind of hug would you like. The sweet, slow smooch; the comfy, cosy cuddle; the sideways snuggle or the full on bear hug.

Please tell me - who are the bards already here?

Wolfgir, you can choose a hug as well if you promise not to bite

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE

[This message has been edited by kiwidoc (edited 06-01-2001).]
Old 06-01-2001, 07:53 AM   #15
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Donut - yep I am a bard IRL as well as in my games. Do you realise you are the first person who has gone to my site from my profile. For that you get loads of brownie points, a gold star AND a hug. So which kind of hug would you like. The sweet, slow smooch; the comfy, cosy cuddle; the sideways snuggle or the full on bear hug.

kiwidoc - a bear hug LOL. There are a few people on this board that will know why the thought of you giving me a full bear hug is very funny.

Perhaps the most famous bard on the board is Yorick the wandering Aussie (tautology?)

He has recorded many songs and they have been distributed to many members (doffs hat to Moiraine ), he recently visited the south west of Ireland - you can read about his experience of the irish and their music here

There are other musicians dotted all over the board. The reason I went to your web page was because I was curious about your username i.e were you a kiwi or a doc or both or neither.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas

[This message has been edited by Donut (edited 06-01-2001).]
Old 06-01-2001, 07:56 AM   #16
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:

hehe! I choose the bearhug anytime! And i wont bite!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-01-2001, 08:05 AM   #17
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hmm - Kiwidoc gives a bearhug to Donut. Haha, Davros laughs out loud, and drops his cider again. An Antipodean welcome for Kiwidoc - anyone know the Haka?????

------------------
Old 06-01-2001, 11:34 AM   #18
Lord Shield

Unfortunately for Saramay, LS greets kiwidoc in his Firkraag form. Saramay whumps my tail with the pillows. LS picks up kiwi and boogies.

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-01-2001, 05:14 PM   #19
saymasar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lord Shield my name is saymasar(sam-us-ar)true i am in the south, but my name has never been sara may and i hope to god it never will be!!!! (saymasar loads another pillow spell at the door, waiting for Lord Shield to reapear)hahahahahaha

------------------
Even though I walk in this world, I am not of this world. For I am a warror.
Old 06-01-2001, 06:15 PM   #20
Lord Shield

I'm sorry Ken closed your thread on TeamBG, saymasar - I thought it was getting on quite well! Unfortunately he saw it as a useless thread and only wants serious ones there
I think you need this (LS lets himself get whumped silly by the dewlightful soung saymasar)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-01-2001).]