Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2001, 12:11 AM   #1
tiebearius

please can any body tell me where in sunkin city is the third tablet,i have explored every nook and cranny .i have tablets one and two
Old 01-16-2001, 12:45 AM   #2
Moni

I have not done this yet, so I can not be exact (doing it when I leave here though!) but from what I have read in other threads, when you use the glowstones to open the doors in the Sunken City that open to small rooms with lil pools under levers on the back walls...you have to have BOTH doors open & staying open & then when you turn the levers, an alcove will open in the bigger room that the halls to those rooms are connected to.
The third tablet will be in the alcove or in a chest in the alcove...not sure on that but that's where it will be...the alcove that opens. : )

Not sure if one has to be done before the other (i.e. right lever & left lever) so be sure to save your game prior to trying! I know I will be!

Good Luck!
: )
Moni
Old 01-16-2001, 12:56 AM   #3
tiebearius

thanxs mona.i will try this.but its no easy task.i was lucky enough to be like so many others are as in my game only generated two glow stones.i guess its back to pushing that stupid tresure chest back to them other doors on other side of rotating room.yoohoo
Old 01-16-2001, 03:38 AM   #4
Moni

Did you find the little section of the room with the cart that has a chest in it? (6 waterways going from each side of the room, 3 on each side, where the water rushing in keeps you from going down them) Apparently, there is something clogging up the one to the left & back as you enter the room, cause there is a chest back there with a glowstone in it.
Another is in a chest in one of the largest rooms you first enter...there is a chest on the floor & one in the rafters...I found one in the chest on the floor.
I thought I only had two also but somehow I missed seeing one in my inventory (?!) after getting into the chest in the waterway.
MUCH EASIER TO COMPLETE THE QUEST WITH ALL THREE!!!!
: )
Best of luck locating the third glowstone!

Moni

P.S. I got the third tablet finally...that first post I made above worked out like I tried to explain it! The third tablet is in a chest in the alcove. : )
Old 01-16-2001, 03:49 AM   #5
Moni

Gauleiter says in a thread I posted earlier about the glowstones:

RE:I Need Help In Underwater City! (modified 0 times)
Gauleiter

You'll need three stones total to finish the city, methinks; you'll need two for that 3rd tablet area and one will
be stuck back at that turning pillar. Where I got 'em *every* time I played through Collassium (and I've done
it three times now, so they don't seem to be random at all):

#1 -- from Sarelia, that first mermaid
#2 -- in the room with two chests, one in the rafters
#3 -- after Mother Crab, in the room with three paths on each side & the broken cart thing; it's in a chest in
third path on the left side

Make sure to take at least one stone back with you to the pillar after you get tablet #3, 'cause you'll need it
to get out.

; )
Moni