Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2002, 05:14 PM   #1
crazylakin
Welcomed New User

I would like to start this by stating that I never cheat. If I can't do it the right way then it's not worth doing. That being said, I am on my second run through the game to pick up the side quests I missed and retweak my character to fit my needs better than before.
I finished all of the quests in neverwinter(chapter 1) and am setting up for helms hold. My only problem is one that is giving me an aneurism. I misplaced the ironwood. I don't know where I could have put it but it is missing. I scoured every area three times over, wasting countless hours of my time and have come up with nothing. I NEED that ironwood to function properly. I am willing to whatever it takes at this point.
Can someone please tell me (specifically, I'm not too bright) how to import some ironwood or find some more. I had the peice from the goaler.
Thanks!!

CrazyLakin
crazylakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 07:39 AM   #2
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Load your save in DM mode, then create the Ironwood and leave it on the ground. Save and then reload in regular mode using your character from the game.