Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2004, 09:59 AM   #21
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?

very good [img]smile.gif[/img] .. if you can add a broken tv somewhere there then your house would be spotless. its cuz your husband/boyfriend is playing at your neighbor. (reminds me of a commercial )

Catch me if you can..
Old 06-22-2004, 10:08 AM   #22
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

have I ever been mean to you shadow? vaskez on the other hand asked for it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and yes hark, we have had a broken TV before, adn you would be amazed at how clean the house was, of course my husband was not here to trash it I do not watch much Tv and should not really be on here, but heh the kids are watching LotR again so they are not bothering me to much
Old 06-22-2004, 10:17 AM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
I have a question for Ladyzekke! Why am I sad if I can't get blue?? Can you help me?

Anyone else?
I dunno, but apparently if you keep washing/drying your clothes you'll end up nekkid...if you do that in the winter....?? D

ROTFL! I liked this one, too LZ!
Quote:
Is it true that the only difference between a yard sale and a trash pickup is how close to the road the stuff is placed?
I've a friend who has hit five or six 'yard' or 'garage' sales a summer....and ends up selling half of what she buys later on!

Aelia...too funny about the rugs and the sales! We have a local furniture store that is also always 'overstocked' and needing to have a 'blowout sale' to lower their inventory....seems to be about once a month! They actually advertise that they will be closed one day so they can 'mark up the savings' on all that excess furniture! err...oooookay..... LOL!

[ 06-22-2004, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 06-22-2004, 10:34 AM   #24
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

i didn't get the first one...

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 06-22-2004, 10:35 AM   #25
Skippy1
Elminster

QUESTIONS TO PONDER....

Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it? That's not logic, just simply lazyness.

Why is it that no matter what color of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? Would you rather step out of the bath the colour of the Bubble Bath?

Is there ever a day when mattresses are NOT on sale? Christmas day!

Why is it that no plastic garbage bag will open from the end you first try? Try turning the bag upside down next time you pick one up.

Why do we wash BATH towels? Aren't we clean when we use them? If not then what was the purpose of the bath? Ever noticed the scum that collects on top of the bath water, just before you stand up? Prefer showers myself.

Considering all the lint you get in your dryer, if you kept drying your clothes would they eventually just disappear? Yep! In a puff of smoke. Along with your house.

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over? Just clumsy I guess.

Is it true that the only difference between a yard sale and a trash pickup is how close to the road the stuff is placed? Absolutely. But if someone wants to pay for my rubbish, who am I to stop them?

In winter, why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat? So then you can put on your sunglasses and swimmers and kid yourself your really on the beach in Barbados.

Why is it that inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck happened? Because these youngsters just don't try hard enough. Put some effort in.......sound familiar?

If diamonds are a girl's best friend and a dog is man's best friend, who really is the dumber sex? Can a diamond fetch the paper, roll over, play dead and annoy the hell out of the missus by making a mess on the carpet? All down to priorities I guess......

How come we never hear any father-in-law jokes? Because their blokes, and beyond reproach!

Why do men forget everything and women remember everything? It's a priority thing again. Why clutter up the braincells with stuff you probably won't use again. It's history!

Do Chinese people get hungry an hour after they eat American food? American food??? Oxymoron??

Is the real reason women live longer than men because they don't have to live with women? Interesting. Having little experience of death at this stage, I have to withhold a comment. Watch this space......

[ 06-22-2004, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Skippy1 ]