Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2004, 12:12 AM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Hello everybody!! Have I got a wild story for team IW.
On Monday june 21st I was kidnapped and flown by Plane and helecopter to some Island in northwest Canada. The three guys That abducted me had ski Masks on and carried automatic shotguns. They stuck a gunny sack over my head and handcuffed my hands behind my back, pushed me into a van and we were off down the road.
About 20 min went buy and the van stopped and by this time I was pissed, and ready to kill anyone of or all of them the second they screwed up. They left me in the van for a few minutes and I tried to get the sack off my head but then they returned to soon. One of the Men said don't fight us and you'll have nothing to worry about. Just come with us and don't make any noise. Like I really had a choice.
The whole time this was going on I was sure they wanted money from my family and could just see the look on my fathers face when they asked for it.
Next thing that happened, I was led up some rattley steps and told to duck my head, then they lead me to a seat uncuffed my hands and sat me in a seat. I new that I was on a plane and thought Oh Shit! I heard the aircraft door close and lock and then one of the men said " say fool, you must be really getting old to let this happen to you!" Just then the sack was pulled from my head and there sitting in front of me was the three remaining memebers of my "A" Team that I served with in Viet Nam and my three Oldest and best friends. I haven't seen these guys in 10 years, thats when I moved from California to Virginia. Terry, Rob, and Jeff are their names. Terry says to me "Your not getting out of this! WE Got You!! and your going camping at My Dads Farm in Canada and your not getting out of this. Your Mom & Dad and your Wife and Son all were in on it and we knew that you were taking three weeks off work and were just going to stay home and play video games and fool around the house. Well we got you and your going on Holliday for you birthday this year all paid for by us." I guess it was relief but I started to laugh and laugh. That's when I noticed the weapons they had were toys or props I should say, from the movie prop room that Jeff works for in hollywood.
So for 19 Days I was fishing and living in a cabin in the most beautiful place I've ever seen with the best friends anybody could ever ask for. Even if their way of a Birthday surprise was a little dramitic it may have been the best birthday present I've ever had. Only thing I really missed was no T.V, and no PIPPED IN WATER. Oh yeah and my computer I really wish I could have taken a laptop with me.

Well I'm back with a nice tan and 114 trout Frozen and stuffed in my freezer.

I now also see that the Undermountain has had A few changes for the better with the server vault so I'll look around and find out what I need to do to get in.

Oh and Ziroc thanks for the E-Mail I really missed Ironworks while I was gone. In fact I think that three weeks is by far the longest I've gone without talking to somebody here about something in 4 years. it really is good to be home!

P.S. I got a cool new Avatar HE HE HE

[ 07-10-2004, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 07-10-2004, 03:25 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

welcome back TCB. I wondered where you got to since I havn't seen you in undermountin in a while. Server Vault rocks. All you need to do is just connect in the normal way and make your character.

Durnan can help you level up and there is all new goodies to find!
Old 07-10-2004, 10:42 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Dang man! What a story!

I can't wait to see you back in there dying with us.