Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2001, 01:04 AM   #1
Salazair
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Has anyone bought and played Pool of Radiance yet?

What are your first impressions?

Bad bugs?

How much did you get it for?

Is it worth the gaming dollar?

What is your favorite PC RPG>?

If you were me would you buy POR or wait for something better soon>?

Thanks in advance to all who give insight.
Old 11-07-2001, 01:08 AM   #2
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Browse thru' the POR2 forum - your questions should be answered there.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:36 AM   #3
Dragontooth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well after playing POR, and Buying BG2 I find that i'm more inclinded to want to play BG2 more. POR doesn't have much of a r/p envirnment as does BG, or BG2. POR is more of a hack, and slash type of game. I like how they made POR with D&D 3edition rules. cause it is way better then 2nd ed. POR they left out gnomes. They also left out Wizards, Bards, and i think Druid classes which makes it lame in away.I like how they do the Fighting since BG can be fast action. But POR doesn't have a varity of monsters Orc, and Undead is the common monsters in the game. The begining dungeon in the game seems to go on forever quit frankly i grew bored with the game.
Dragontooth is offline   Reply With Quote