Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

There were three gals who were getting married and all met at the marriage counselor's office to discuss the options of having or not having a baby right away. There were two city gals and one farm gal.

The counselor asked them if they planned on having a baby right away or were going to wait awhile. They all agreed that they had discussed this with their potential husbands and all agreed to wait awhile.

Well, the counselor asked the first gal what type of birth control she planned to use. Her answer was, the rhythm method. That will work said the counselor if you keep a good record.

He asked the second gal what system she planned on using. I plan on using birth control pills she said. Again he said, yes that will work as long as you don't forget to take them.

He then asked the farm girl what system she was planning on using. Her answer was the pail and saucer method. After a short delay, he again told her that should also work.

As he asked them all to come back in one year on a specific date for a follow up on how things were going, they all met again one year later and the two city gals were pregnant. Only the farm gal was slim and trim
yet.

So the counselor asked the first gal what method she used and what went wrong. She replied that she used the rhythm method, but somehow got her notes mixed up and, well here I am, going to have a baby.

He asked the second city gal what method she used and she replied, the birth control pill but we were camping one weekend and I didn't have my pills with me and as you can see, I too am going to have a baby.

He turns to the farm gal and told her that I vaguely remember you were going to use the pail and saucer method. Now I must admit that I don't have a clue what the pail and saucer method is. Will you explain it to me as I see it has worked well for you.

She replied, "Well we make love standing up, and since I am quite a bit taller than my husband, he stands on a pail turned upside down. Now, as we are making love, I watch his eyes, and when his eyes get as big as saucers, I kick the pail out from under him!!!"
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:23 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] I didn't see that one coming....err.. ahem... [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2006, 08:47 PM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

[img]graemlins/Funny_post.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/worship.gif[/img]
Hahahahahahahaha
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:09 AM   #4
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

im in total shock

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote