Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2001, 08:35 PM   #131
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

~ "Send you on another search?" ~ The incredulous look on Meldrin's face breaks into a smile ~ "When you've proven so incompetent?" ~ His eyebrows furrow and he appears to consider the question seriously ~

~ "Very well... you are all obviously unmatched against my powers. Return when you're ready, or I shall find you anywhere you go..." ~

~ With that, he holds up another crystal similar to the multi-coloured one that Serephine and Fabian possess yet brighter and bigger. The crystal sparkles with an assortment of brilliant colours. The palace begins to shake and all the creatures in it tremble... ~

~ Finally, there is a ray of blinding light and Larry, Killing Spree, Mistral, Kaz and a certain feathered friend are violently ejected from their respective positions in the palace. As they return to their senses, they find themselves back in the city, outside the Dragon's Breath ~

(ooc: This is the best I can think of, guys/gals. Hope you do not mind... just thought we can continue on our sub-plots while waiting for Deiter to appear. Let me know if you have violent objections to this, okay? )

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-15-2001).]
Old 10-14-2001, 08:48 PM   #132
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry shakes off and finds that he and his entire group, except for Deiter, are back at the little run-down room in the docks district...on the land-lover's side of the portal.
Mistral is with them, and Larry rushes over and unties her from the cords that has her bound.

"That was alot easier than I thought! HE didn't even keep Mistral with him as a reason to return...but I still will return, if nothing but to inact revenge."

Larry notices the look of trouble rising on Spree's face...

"No, Spree...I promise to let you land the killing blow. I just wanna spit at him as you do...agreed"?

Larry turnss his attentions back on Mistral to see how well she has become.

Later, everyone sleeps for as long as it takes to fully reheal all wounds and such.

Old 10-14-2001, 08:51 PM   #133
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...I am packing down for the night...see everyone in twelve hours.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-14-2001, 08:57 PM   #134
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She grips her side, grimacing as she is teleported to the square. She had been hiding outside the arch to the throne room when Larry'd given his words.~ "Mielikki bless your soul Larry." ~She looks worridly at the emerald dragon 'round her neck then back up, tightening the cloth around her mid.~ "I'm going to find out what happend to Deiter." ~She looks at the worried expression gracing her comrades' faces.~ "Don't worry, just a couple of cracked ribs, I'll go to the nearest temple as soon as I find Deiter." ~Looks at them re-assuringly.~ "Temple to Illmatar right down the street, I swear it's my second priority." ~Without another word she enters the tavern, heading to the room they'd left not long ago.~
Old 10-14-2001, 10:38 PM   #135
mistral4543

~ Back in the throne room, Meldrin dismisses Serephine and his troops. He fondles his white beard thoughtfully and stares at nothing in particular. ~

~ Good thing that asinine human came up with the perfect excuse for me to send the lot away... I was running out of spells and need my rest to rememorise them. But, before that... I shall have to hunt... for those nifty items of mine.~

~ With that, he strolls out of the room briskly, gripping his quarterstaff. ~
Old 10-15-2001, 04:20 AM   #136
mistral4543

~ Mistral rouses from her peaceful slumber at last. Lying on her back, she glances at the ceiling of the room. All is quiet, safe for the blissful snoring of Larry. As she tilts her head to the right, she notices Brightblade right beside her pillow. Turning slightly, she reaches out for it with her left hand and holds the blade before her eyes. Trembling, she unsheaths it from the scabbard and stares at it, noting its faint greenish tint. The moment passes, and she resheaths it again, carefully returning it to its original position.

Slowly, she pushes herself up into a sitting position and stares out of the window. It is daybreak. Getting out of the bed, she walks over and takes a good look at her companions; in their sleep, they smile without worries. Mistral notices Kaz's shivers and hurriedly grabs her own blanket to add warmth to the little elf. Lightly running her fingers through the fine hair, she whispers soft words into Kaz's ears.

Moving on to Larry, she bites her lip determinedly as his snores continue to fill the room. Safe from the prying eyes of others, she now sits on a stool watching him...

Finally, her restlessness gets the better of her. She stands up and paces about the room noiselessly. Waiting for the others to wake up... ~

Old 10-15-2001, 10:17 AM   #137
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry hears something in the room moving as he awakes...He jumps up from the bed, Sword flashing to his hand in an offensive stance.

"I will kill you where you stand!
Don't eve...oh...Hi Mistral!
Sorry, I did not know that you were up!"

Larry turns many shades of red as he realized that he was a little too jumpy these days...
Old 10-15-2001, 10:53 AM   #138
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: I'm back! AAAH! School is AWFUL! Wait - I'll hop by Talthyr's whinge thread - be right back...
Kaz stirred in her sleep at the noise, but did not wake up.
OOC: OK, much better. Too bad - I was hoping to cast Chaos into the room, that would have been interesting! BTW, what happened to my raven? He here too?
Old 10-15-2001, 11:03 AM   #139
mistral4543

(ooc: Went to bed early, just came to check for a while... and wat a nice surprise. I might stay for a while and then go to sleep again )

Mistral lowers her raised hands, closes her lips and shakes her head. ~ "You're lucky I stopped my enchantments in time, Larry... once again, you catch me by surprise. How long ago that all seems." ~ she adds, wistfully. ~
Old 10-15-2001, 11:09 AM   #140
mistral4543

(ooc: Btw, sorry to hear about school, Kaz... well, it's over now I had a rather lousy day myself; started with a list of 8 outstanding work issues and was crossing out 2... then my email account was flooded and I daren't think how many items I have left in total... sigh...

edit: ok, I'll change that post a little about your raven.)