Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 09:26 PM   #81
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

But of course LadyWendy! And when are you moving into your new house?
Old 03-14-2001, 09:29 PM   #82
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LofA- If all things go well, end of this month! Panic! panic!

------------------
Old 03-14-2001, 10:00 PM   #83
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Can I send you a new toaster?
Old 03-14-2001, 10:04 PM   #84
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LofA - How bout a new dishwasher? Doesn't come with one

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 08:27 AM   #85
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
KDogRex - Scamp is a good thing you know! Just saying you looked good is all And Bard is a good choice BTW!
[/B]
"HA! Well, my new *ahem* position with the OHF reflects what sems to come naturally with me. I have been slipping quite easily into the role of the roguish rascallion so far. I must say, I do enjoy it! By the way, we've not been formally introduced yet, allow me to present myself to you. My name is KDogRex," *Drops to one knee, takes her hand gently in his and gazing into her eyes, gently presses his lips to the back of her hand* "And the pleasure, my sweet, is all mine."
*Takes in the ravishing figure before him, then quickly rises to his feet and calls to the bartender* "LofA! Two of whatever the lady is drinking this fine day!"

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-15-2001, 08:32 AM   #86
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF, eh, KDog? What will they think of next . . . so do you have any tips for the rest of us? You know, the stiff-lipped, strong armed Paladin who has trouble getting past the Pounding of his heart when ever a Beautiful Lady walks into the room?

Thanks,

BK
Old 03-15-2001, 08:44 AM   #87
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF, eh, KDog? What will they think of next . . . so do you have any tips for the rest of us? You know, the stiff-lipped, strong armed Paladin who has trouble getting past the Pounding of his heart when ever a Beautiful Lady walks into the room?

Thanks,

BK
Hmmmm...let me see
Step 1. Sunglasses, the darker, the better!
Step 2. Completey disregard the fact that your heart is pounding so badly that you can barely speak. (This is NOT a situation that is helped with alcohol!)
Step 3. Treat any instance of a meeting with the opposite sex as if you're running into an old friend, one that you have no need to be anything other than yourself with.
Step 4. Assume, no matter whether right, or wrong, that she is interested in speaking with you until you are given an indication otherwise. Self confidence can carry you quite a ways, and sometimes, can even carry you past initial resistance.
Step 5. Combine Steps 2 and 3. Be yourself! Anyone worth meeting will know in an instant that you're faking and that will be it. Don't lie about yourself, your accomplishments or anything like that. Be yourself, for all your flaws, because for all a person's flaws, the positives will nearly always outweigh the negatives, and if a woman doesn't see that in you, then the hell with them, they're not worth meeting!!!

With these simple steps, even your restrained paladin soul will soon be loosening corsets around the realm! Tell em you learned it from me, you never know what'll happen!!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 08:46 AM   #88
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
"HA! Well, my new *ahem* position with the OHF reflects what sems to come naturally with me. I have been slipping quite easily into the role of the roguish rascallion so far. I must say, I do enjoy it! By the way, we've not been formally introduced yet, allow me to present myself to you. My name is KDogRex," *Drops to one knee, takes her hand gently in his and gazing into her eyes, gently presses his lips to the back of her hand* "And the pleasure, my sweet, is all mine."
*Takes in the ravishing figure before him, then quickly rises to his feet and calls to the bartender* "LofA! Two of whatever the lady is drinking this fine day!"

Oh great, another sliver tounge. I never going to stand a chance here am I?
Oh damn, I made it to drow warrior

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 08:52 AM   #89
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
LOL! Fear not, fair Gabriel, for I officially fall into the 'harmless' category!!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 08:56 AM   #90
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:

Howl with me fallen angel, if your tounge is not up for a fencing game to win ladies hearts, then perhaps you should start to hunt like me?

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?