Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2002, 08:49 PM   #1
buGman
Welcomed New User

Is there any way to keep playing without installing ToB or TDD after you beat the game? And when you do install ToB, do you start from where you left off?
buGman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 09:03 PM   #2
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Welome to IW buGman :happyway:

Unfortunately as you may have realised, once you beat the game, that's it. It's all over.
The only way to continue is to instal TOB which will continue from the end of SOA [img]smile.gif[/img]
I haven't tried the darkest day myself but that is just an expansion for SOA. It will not in any way allow you to continue to someplace else when you finish the game, just give you more items, spells, and things to do in SOA [img]smile.gif[/img]

If you enjoyed SOA though, TOB is not one to be missed. It completes the game and if instaled while still in SOA you get a lot of extra benefits [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Bokken ]

Bokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 10:23 PM   #3
buGman
Welcomed New User

Thanks a lot! Guess I'm going to go and buy ToB tommorrow!
buGman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 11:14 PM   #4
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Yep but trust me, you will love it just as much as SOA! Personally I say it is a must have for anyone that already owns BG2 [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2002, 04:41 AM   #5
Anarion

nope!

TDD puts a big quest on after youve completed BG SOA. you need to restart your bg game to get the benifits though.... ( as ive done)
Old 01-23-2002, 08:03 AM   #6
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Radiant_Memphit:
nope!

TDD puts a big quest on after youve completed BG SOA. you need to restart your bg game to get the benifits though.... ( as ive done)

There you go then! I guess I didn't know as much about TDD as I previously thought I did