Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2002, 01:14 AM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well i know i spelled their names wrong, but the two High Lords from Luskan [img]tongue.gif[/img]
OK..spoilers here
.Alrighty then...which one do i kill? Who has the better loot? Doesnt one have that legedary sword Argudavil or whatsitsface? Heh, im standing in the sewers now, havnt made a move to kill either yet cause im not sure...
Old 07-10-2002, 04:09 AM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Take bedurm, or whatever his name is... then go BACK to kurthick, speak to K firrst, on the brigde, bager him for a reward to take down B, you agree. THEN go BACK to K, and ask for a BIGGER reward, he says you'll lucky NOT to be hanged for murder, so you take down K. there, simple.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 05:43 AM   #3
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

i helped the thief in the sewers. first then killed him as well after all if you are truely good you cant have any corruption about.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 08:48 AM   #4
AndyG
Elminster

I killed Kurth first. When I went into the sewers, Baram talked to me and rewarded me. However, I asked him about some kids and he said they were all dead. I decided he had to die too. Baram seems the more evil, with his major necromantic activity and the wererats, whereas Kurth is simply a thug. I didn't find that fancy sword in either ones homes (but I'm a monk, so maybe I did and didn't pick up on it...)
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 08:53 AM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

don't forget to bring both heads to the girl in the brothel for rewards.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 09:14 AM   #6
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Just do both. I went to Barum first then to karuth and bargained for a bigger reward. Then I went back to Barum and killed him. I chose him because he seemed the more evil. You don't take someones kids. But then I had to kill Karuth too because he wouldn't release the girl.
Old 07-10-2002, 09:22 AM   #7
Deathcow
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by theifprowess:
i helped the thief in the sewers. first then killed him as well after all if you are truely good you cant have any corruption about.
This sounds more like chaotic neutral to me. [img]smile.gif[/img] You shouldn't help a thief if you're good...
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 11:00 AM   #8
Evergreene
The Magister

As a Cleric, i chose to side with Kurth against Baram. Baram has hordes of undead so it was my job to get rid of them.. i think i got some cool loot im not sure tho, at this point i have so much money that there is nothing to spend it on, i am wearing Mithril splint mail and have this cool mace that "hold person" when i hit something with it. My AC is 28 and i have about 140 HP. I have more potions and things than i know what to do with.
Evergreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 12:27 PM   #9
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ya i decided to kill both too , that mace or flail or whatever it is the Baram drops is awesome, too bad im a sword user [img]tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, i put that sphere into Kurths little portal thing and its still spitting out imps and stuff, how do i stop it?
Old 07-11-2002, 10:15 AM   #10
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

You have to put the wierd little yellow coin in there too, found near the portal.