Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2003, 04:40 AM   #1
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have two problems.
How can I get into north east corner in beggar's nest? Those two gates are locked. Same problem in the great graveyard where is this small house, where I can't enter either. I have two ancient keys, a prison key and a Zookey, but I can't seem to be able to use any of them in those gates. Any advice appreciated.
Old 02-01-2003, 08:35 AM   #2
homer
Manshoon

Inside the graveyard there are two small buildings you may enter. One will bring you to the completion of the beggar’s nest quest. The other, probably the one you cannot open, is part of a quest that is given to the character by a priest. The second door has a chest next to it, this is a clue as to what will open it. However you may not have the item if you have not done one of the other parts of the priest quest; the priest quest starts in the Docks District.

The door in the northeast corner might be for the wizard/sorcerer specific quest. Is the door the one with that little sundial looking thing next to it? In which case your character would have a key only if they talked to the woman in the magic shop and they are a spell caster.

[ 02-01-2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: homer ]
Old 02-01-2003, 01:09 PM   #3
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for advise. I will do so. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2003, 03:02 PM   #4
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I fugured out the newer tomb quest and serpernt cult, thanks for the hints [img]smile.gif[/img] but I still can't enter the area in the northeast in the beggar's nest. Two massive gates and I can't enter. i have searched every place and assumedly speaked every person but to no avail. This is very frustrating Any help from you guys and girls?
Old 02-05-2003, 12:02 AM   #5
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

That would take you out of the section. I could not find a way past the gate either.

[ 02-05-2003, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Granamere ]
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 10:16 AM   #6
Whailor

There are only 2 gates there: one gate lead you to Graveyard and you cannot open them from the city side - you need to do that from other side, from graveyard side. Well, they WILL be open anyway as soon as you beat the Gulnan down..

Other set of gates leads to the academy. You can't go there, remember that it was trashed at the beginning of the game? So it's unaccessible, just a "point of interest", sort of, in the game.
Old 02-05-2003, 04:20 PM   #7
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for information.