Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2002, 03:31 PM   #191
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Sir M? since WHEN did I say I betrayed the GA? WHEN! I simply er... got my coffee spiked... go to CC's page 2. then you'll understand. An attempt to save my life! BAH! *draws longsword*
Old 08-23-2002, 03:38 PM   #192
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Hmm... I thought I shattered that sword. Ah, well.

Read your PMs then you shall understand.

Your service in the G.A. was good, while it lasted. So much for your valued service.... farewell, Calaethis. I'm sure I can find a replacement somewhere.

I will be back later.
Old 08-23-2002, 03:45 PM   #193
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Hmm... I thought I shattered that sword. Ah, well.

Read your PMs then you shall understand.

Your service in the G.A. was good, while it lasted. So much for your valued service.... farewell, Calaethis. I'm sure I can find a replacement somewhere.

I will be back later.
*mutters darkly* I DID. besides... this thing is finished... cant you see? bah! and my sword... that was the "image" one... useful thing to have spells around [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 04:02 PM   #194
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by Madman-Rogovich:
quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Still can't see how you can reign havok? I've heard of a horses reigns or a reigning king but havok? Nah, definately has to be wreaked
no offence intended to you Downunda but has anyone else noticed how podantic everyone is being on IW lately it really sucks...little jabs are being taken in every thread it seems, hmm just an observation[/QUOTE]I'm sure he was just mucking around, or was in a mood to annoy me [img]tongue.gif[/img] , but yeah I've noticed that IW members can sometimes be a little podantic. I'm sure we all have at some point.[/QUOTE]Isn't it Pedantic? (prolly not ) Seriously, I was just stirring [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 06:04 PM   #195
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Origianlly posted by Lord Shield
We need a wave of troops to distract the mods/mini-mods
LS and other leaders of the rebellion, i'll cover your back and take care of the mods, but you better hurry, my assasin skills cant hold them out forever, anyone cares to join me in distracting them ?
Old 08-23-2002, 06:04 PM   #196
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
**Walks onto the scene wearing Mithril full plate armor, shinning with radiance and gleaming as he walks toward the darkness that surrounds him**

Never in the name of the light will I surrender to such madness! By my oaths and beliefs I, Sir Mandorallen, one of the paladins of Ironworks, am here to stop your maddened attempt of revolt.

Thou shalt feel mine wrath.

**Draws Carsomyr, the Holy Avenger**

TO ME LOYAL FOLLOWERS OF IRONWORKS!!!!

**looks behind him and sees nothing.... too late he notices the few people that did stand up for the light, fell to shadow in the space of 5 posts.**

Oh, bloody hell........

BAH! I was never one to give up just because my back was too the wall!

**Charges at the traitor Calaethis, and attacks, his first swing shatters Calaethis's blade into shards of gleeming metal.**

**Grins** If I'm going down agianst you rebels, THEN I'M TAKING THAT TRAITOR WITH ME!!!!

FOR VICTORY OR DEATH!!!
Tancred looks at this impressive, awe-inspiring display of heroic fervour from his brother loyalist Paladin.
"Bit of a showoff, isn't he?" quips the sword in his hands.
"Hmm... yes." Tancred looks down at his dented, travelstained armour and sighs. "Sometimes, this calling really gets me down."
"That's life. Back to work? It'll take your mind off things."
The paladin nods. "Yeah."
"Just remember," the sword goes on as Tancred wades into the press of peasantry, "All armour looks the same covered in blood..."

"Except if it's leather, of course," Tancred replies an hour later.
"Hah! Leather... what jokers wear leather armour these days? Even the Rangers go for studs these days." Karnas affects a yawn as a two-handed cut from his wielder smashes the points of some poor churl's pitchfork.
"It was stylish, once upon a time... I remember when I could barely afford hide armour, you know."
"No you can't."
Tancred thinks for a moment, absent-mindedly hacking the topknot off a suddenly discouraged revolutionary.
"No, you're right. I feel like I've worn this suit of armour for centuries..."
Karnas barks a laugh. "The Immortal Armour for the Immortal Hero... hoo, boy."
"That'd make you the Immortal Nuisance."
"Hell, yeah!"
Old 08-23-2002, 06:13 PM   #197
Legolas
Jack Burton

Sir knight, sharpened pencil, I believe there is more justice to be handed out in the "charge of chaos" thread. Although the bunnies seem well on top of matters at the moment...
Old 08-23-2002, 06:21 PM   #198
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
quote:

Origianlly posted by Lord Shield
We need a wave of troops to distract the mods/mini-mods
LS and other leaders of the rebellion, i'll cover your back and take care of the mods, but you better hurry, my assasin skills cant hold them out forever, anyone cares to join me in distracting them ?[/QUOTE]*knocks whacky over the back of the head again* Hasnt he learned that I wont betray Lord Ziroc yet? cous; hes all yours [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 06:25 PM   #199
Legolas
Jack Burton

You bid me befoul my arrow on... on that? I've fought many an orc invasion in the past, and eventually they'd always lose because they forgot how to breathe. Can't we just wait a while?
Old 08-23-2002, 06:30 PM   #200
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

tsk, fine. Put him in a sack; tie him up, and send him to Lord Ziroc, to appease him...