Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2005, 09:15 AM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

This was posted on the MMORPG.com web site
so I have given them full credit fo the news.

START!

Feb. Beta Weekend Event Pushed back
Date: Jan 26, 2005 Author: Craig McGregor http://www.MMORPG.com

We have just received word from ArenaNet that they will be pushing back the scheduled Beta Weekend Event for February. Originally planned for the weekend of 2/4/05 - it will now be on 2/18/05 starting at 12:01AM PST.

The reason they are doing this is to add something totally fresh to the event. They will be unveiling the new region of "Tyria". So what's cool about this new area? You get to see Ascalon as it existed before it was decimated by the Charr. You get to learn more about the backgrounds of characters who will play important roles in the storyline. And the region is very free-form, with a lot to explore and a large number of quests in which to participate. In this region, the player has the option to race forward quickly to get to the main story, or to stay and linger, making friends with villagers and discovering lots of hidden content. We're excited about this new region and can't wait for everyone to see it! END!

This is great! At first when I read this I was bummed then, as I read on I was jumping for joy and desided to pass the notice on to those that cared here at Ironworks!
Old 02-14-2005, 11:50 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Is it true that Max level at Guild War is only level 20? I've read that somewhere in Gamefaqs.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote