Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2003, 09:23 PM   #41
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Well.....I have a Spider-Man bobblehead, a permenant marker, headphones, my graphing calculator, monitor, wireless keyboard, mouse, A Metallica CD, deodarant, lamp, root beer cap, starbucks mocha frappechino cup, pen, mic, couple of trophies, a couple of books: Soul of The Fire, The Crstal Shard, The Hobbit, and Catcher in the Rye, Wizards First Rule, Pillars of Creation, Streams of Silver, and Faith of the Fallen. And my laser tag ID cad
Old 12-04-2003, 03:01 AM   #42
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Where to begin...

Tower, monitor, speakers, kepboard & mouse of course.
Pile of school textbooks (both mine and my mothers), stressball, pens, bills, empty DVD case (Meat Loaf: Hits out of Hell), money, game CDs, Music CDs, blank CDs, newspaper extract (prom photos), floppy disc, tv guide, 3 remote controls (TV, VCR & DVD).

Fortunatly we have a shelf stuck right next to me that holds all the rest of the gear -

printer, scanner, blank paper, 2 stuffed bears (argh why is my mother trying to turn the computer girly?), notepads, more cds, wooden ashtray in the shape of a... forget it, piggy bank, spare set of speakers, more discs, video tape (WTF? now I will have to see what is on it), more textbooks.

Thats about it.
Old 12-04-2003, 08:28 AM   #43
Epona
Zartan

I did my work desk a few days ago, but didn't say anything about my desk at home - well that is because it is a complete tip! I have however identified some of the objects thereon, and list them here:

17" monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Huge pile of CDs, both games and music
Huge pile of CD cases (see above)
Parrot feathers
2 mugs
A pack of rizlas
About 5 lighters
A plate with some crumbs on it
A pile of books
A pile of bills
Some naughty drugs
3 empty beer cans
4 empty red bull cans
2 empty wine bottles
My signing on thingy from when I was unemployed
My passport
A glass ashtray that I 'liberated' from a bar
A bag of marbles
A large pretty yellow marble
About £250 cash
Some coins
An ink bottle dating from 1870ish that I found on the shore of the Thames

[ 12-04-2003, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 12-05-2003, 02:45 AM   #44
Marikai
Dungeon Master

lets see...

- a drink bottle
- graphics calculator
- dictionary
- stereo system
- wizards and dragons figurines
- model helicopter
- random sheets
- 3 pens (that i can see)
- my computer and its components
- tertiary hard drive
- LOTR gold ring
- display folders of my 'work in progress' D&D game
- workbooks
- random games
- random game manuals to random games
- hairbrush
- tissue box
- some cd's

Not much really... fairly crowded though

~Marikai
[img]\"http://members.lycos.co.uk/arkana/phpBB2/images/avatars/178988289141833a89f34ac.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />Why am I trying to give, <br />when no one gives me a try, <br />Why am I dying to live, <br />if I\'m just living to die?
Old 12-05-2003, 11:42 PM   #45
Encard
Quintesson

Well, let's see... Computer hardware first. Computer, monitor, keyboard, optical mouse, printer, scanner, external CD-RW drive, speakers, nonfunctioning microphone, cable modem, Palm Pilot hotsync port thing. And of course lots of wires. Then there's a ton of CDs, and a good number of floppy discs. Then a telephone and its unused wall mount, lamp, globe, plastic penguin, glass elephant, metal dragon, rubber boar, and glass block with a laser-cut teapot design in it and a small red velvet bag under it. A bunch of books and manuals, for games and hardware and software. Papers... there's game papers, random drawing, school stuff, scholarship competition info, credit card info, printer tests, and other stuff. Two mousepads. A birthday card, postcard, and bookmark. Ink refill for a pen. Piece of a newspaper with an acquaintance's e-mail address on it, medical card, metal tag thing, and a couple German coins. Some random pieces of metal and plastic that I don't know the origin of, and an index card covered with equations. And lots of dust. I think that's about it.

[ 12-05-2003, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Encard ]
Old 12-06-2003, 05:02 PM   #46
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hmm...mac desk or pc...

On my pc desk, theres my monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers for my stereo, lord of the rings bookends that came with the FOTR Special Edition, my computors speakers, lamp, steering wheel, pencil crayons, penutbutter containor full of money ($120+), numerous cds, computor and music, numerous manuels, couple pencils, pens, my ID card for school, and about a years worth of tear-away calender pages.

On my macs desk, theres a metronome, tape, pen, CDBurner that doesnt work, mouse, keyboard, blank CD's massive book of HTML junk, crispers package, juicebox, pens, pencils, battery, bus pass, guitar strings, CD's, reciepts, papers, electric tuner, fish tank, and manuels.