Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2003, 01:19 PM   #81
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Maelakin reclaims the seat he was occupying after the sailor had taken his leave.

"I wonder when the captain will be back...I really don't feel like wasting all day in this inn."
Maelakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 12:33 PM   #82
MoldyOldie
The Magister

@ Ransel: "All done" says the old woman, as she hands your damp but clean clothes back to you.

@ Aldyne: You are back to full strength.

@ Maelakin: After a few minutes, you notice your coin purse has been cut open, your money is gone.

Captain Merlo walks back in, and speaks to the crowd. "The murders have confessed, and will be executed on the morrow. You are all free to go." The crowd noises increase dramatically as people comment to each other.

He looks around, motions to Maelakin to follow him as he walks over to Aldyne. He looks around and lowers his voice. "Has anyone seen a mud covered man? I must find him, until then friends, I have a proposition, I need some men to take up where the dead mage left off, you are an obvious choice since your interferance has marked you for death with the assassin cult anyway, and I am afraid I can do nothing to protect you."
MoldyOldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 04:26 PM   #83
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Ransel thanks the woman and starts putting on his clothes and equipment on. He waits untill the woman is not looking to make a quick check to see if anything is missing.
Old 12-21-2003, 12:03 AM   #84
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Ikaruga, noticing Melakin had been robbed, checks herself for any possible intrusions...
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 06:00 AM   #85
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Slightly dizzy from the ale, Merago moves over to where Merlo is, to maybe figure out what's been going on and such.

(OOC: I'll be gone for a week, after today... feel free to control my char, Moldy (don't wanna be left in the inn if the rest of the players leave [img]tongue.gif[/img] ))
Gnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 09:56 AM   #86
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Aldyne

"I might be interested in your proposal," Aldyne says after a few moments, "if you fill me in on exactly what the mage uncovered about the cult. Everything you know will probably turn out useful.
Why do they exist in the first place?," he adds. "Some obscure false religion? If it is so, I will be honored to wipe their filthy beliefs off this world." A fire had lighted in his eyes, and he eagerly awaited the captain's reply.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 09:41 AM   #87
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Maelakin moves over to where the Captain motioned him to and says in a hushed voice, "Seeing as how some drunken sailor just helped himself to the money I had, I could use a way to add coin to my purse."

[ 12-22-2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Maelakin ]
Maelakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 11:12 AM   #88
MoldyOldie
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Aldyne

"I might be interested in your proposal," Aldyne says after a few moments, "if you fill me in on exactly what the mage uncovered about the cult. Everything you know will probably turn out useful.
Why do they exist in the first place?," he adds. "Some obscure false religion? If it is so, I will be honored to wipe their filthy beliefs off this world." A fire had lighted in his eyes, and he eagerly awaited the captain's reply.
"Well, I will be glad to fill you in on what I know, but it isn't much and unfortunately the man who knew the most is dead, perhaps you can find some further clues in his hotel room or his possessions." The Captian waves down the barmaid, who aknowledges the wave "As soon as I get some more people involved, we will have a briefing." The Captian looks around the room. "This isn't a job for a single individual."
Old 12-22-2003, 11:14 AM   #89
MoldyOldie
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
Ransel thanks the woman and starts putting on his clothes and equipment on. He waits untill the woman is not looking to make a quick check to see if anything is missing.
Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Ikaruga, noticing Melakin had been robbed, checks herself for any possible intrusions...
Nothing is missing from either of you save a large amount of mud from Ransel.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:44 AM   #90
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Aldyne

"I agree," Aldyne says, "no one man can destroy a cult by himself. When do you reckon this briefing will be? I could go up to the mage's room first if you want, and see what I find. It would be more of a briefing if you know a bit more about the situation."
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote