Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2003, 12:17 PM   #31
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Aldyne

Dropping his sword and shield in relief, Aldyne is barely able to struggle his way over to a free chair. He sits down, now feeling quite dizzy, and starts rubbing his forehead. He also fumbles with one hand in his backpack, digging up his waterskin. Hoping it will help, he pours some of the water down his face, and takes a few mouthfuls of the refreshing fluid.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 01:35 PM   #32
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Reloading his crossbow, Maelakin turns to Captain Merlo and says, "One of their daggers is left here on the floor. I'll leave it to you and your men to collect the evidence; I wouldn't appreciate a repeat of what happened last time I tried to help."
Maelakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 01:36 PM   #33
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Merago steps forth from under the table, puts his bow on the table, grabs a chair and sits down, waiting for Merlo to call him in to be interviewed.
Gnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 03:29 PM   #34
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

As the door swings open, Ransel takes a step in. He stops and looks around, seeing the leftovers of a party: a dead guy in robes with a dagger burried in his back, a thig with his head hanging on by a thread, a dead guard in a pool of blood, an armored guy with a gash on his arm and a really nasty wound on his chest drinking galons from his waterskin, a crossbow bolt jammed in the wall of the bar, a guard standing with a bloodied longsword, looking at his dead friend, a man who's just sitting there, a very strange-looking woman in the center of it all, and a man talking to the captain of the guard. A rogue never goes into any village without some information on the law in town. Ransel walks up to the bar, sees noone is tending it, and helps himself to some ale. He drains the flask, and asks aloud, "Will someone tell me what I missed?"
Old 11-25-2003, 04:17 PM   #35
MoldyOldie
The Magister

Captain Merlo looks at Maelakin and grunts, he starts to say something, then stops, then starts speaking again. "I'm not to sure about your part in this yet, when we question the captured assassin I will want to speak with you further."

He then addresses the uninjured guard as he walks over to the bound, struggling prisoner, "go fetch more help", he says to the guard, he then pulls out a vial, holds the prisoners nose and forces it down his throat, after a moment the prisoner stops struggling and becomes limp. He then checks Aldyne. "It is good that we got one alive, thank you for not killing him. The drug you have been poisoned with saps the strength, but it is temporary and not fatal, you will recover in a half an hour or so." He then checks your wounds, bandaging them for you.

He then looks around the bar one more time, looking at two people who were not present when the fight started, a half elf at the bar, and an old man standing near the door. He gets a startled look suddenly and pulls out his wand as the old man, moving very well for an old man, bolts out the door.

@ Maelakin and Merago, you notice the old mans beard is peeling off one side of his face, it is obviously a disguise hastily applied.
MoldyOldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 05:36 PM   #36
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

"Whathe," Merago mumbles as he grabs his bow. He runs for the door while loading the bow with a new arrow.

(OOC: If Merago makes it to the door (won't listen to Merlo or anyone if they order him to stay, but will stop if someone tries to stop him physically) and can see the disguised matey, he'll fire at him.)
Gnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 05:39 PM   #37
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Ransel saw a very alarming look on the captain's face, and when he turned to see what the man was looking at, he saw an old man running towards the exit. The captain raised his wand toward the old man, but he allready fled.
This should be fun, Ransel thought as he jumped across the bar and started running after the "old" man. Running through the street, Ransel had to dodge a few people who didn't get out of the way.

OOC:If I can catch the man, and he proves incooperable, I'd like to either grapple at him to pin him down, or fight him barehanded for subdual damage.

[ 11-26-2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 11-29-2003, 04:12 AM   #38
MoldyOldie
The Magister

OOC: I hope everyone has had a good thanksgiving (well, those of you in the US anyway).
MoldyOldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 09:57 AM   #39
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Aldyne

"Thank you," Aldyne says as the captain bandages his wounds. "And I can't really say that it was deliberate that the man survived, so I don't really deserve any credit for it. I just fought to survive."
As the captain goes to the next man, Aldyne takes another mouthful of water, and waits for the poison to stop affecting him.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 09:30 PM   #40
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Scratching the back of her head, Ikaruga walked up to the strange warriors with very fleshy-colored skin. She looked about at them and finally decided to speak up and have herself heard. "Um hi... I'm sorry but... what just happened? I kind of... uh... Don't know how to quite put this but... I Just... got here... and I kind of saw you fight... why were you... doing that?"