Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2004, 06:55 PM   #191
MoldyOldie
The Magister

A man in dark robes, carrying a blackwood staff walks in. Sitting at the bar he starts eyeing everyone in the bar.
MoldyOldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 07:24 PM   #192
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Relaxing for the first time in the whole day, Ransel extends his hand in greeting and introduces himself.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:52 PM   #193
Cienden
Manshoon

After becoming somwhat aquainted with Ransel, Cienden invites him to have a quick drink with him. Cienden moves to the bar a few stools down from the man in the black robes. Eyeing him quickly up and down, he cocks his head to the side, smiles faintly and asks, "New to town?"
Old 03-02-2004, 12:48 AM   #194
MoldyOldie
The Magister

"You have the look of one not long for this world" the black robed man says in a low, hissing voice, and he turns back to his drink. What you saw of his face was strange, he looked almost reptilian.
Old 03-02-2004, 04:45 AM   #195
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Merago had been out for a while, and got back now to see if "all them adventurey looking folks" were back. He was pleased to see that they were. He walked, in a quite big circle around the man in dark, over to the party talked to one of them, "Say... you're questing 'bout that dead-mage thing by now, yup? D'you think anyone'd mind if I tagged along? I don't have, uhm... much to do around here nowadays, and it sounds like adventure."

OOC: Merago will probably talk to the one with the highest charisma score, the two best scores match each other he'll go for the shortest one. I dunno if Merlo's still with the group, but Merago won't talk to him anyway.

[ 03-02-2004, 04:46 AM: Message edited by: Gnarf ]
Gnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 02:11 PM   #196
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Ransel gets an idea and moves closer to the black robed man and tries to get behind him so the man doesn't see him. He crouches just a bit and grabs the edge of his robes, trying to lift them up a bit without the man seeing him.
OOC: I want to get a look at the man's feet. Take whatever check you see fit(hide, attack or pick pocket). I don't mean to steal I just want a look. If you think I shouldn't do this because I either don't know enough, or I didn't see his face then disregard this post. Did I see his face, because I think I did if I was walking with Cienden?
Old 03-02-2004, 07:30 PM   #197
MoldyOldie
The Magister

He is seated on a barstool, you can see his feet, they are in long leather boots, his hands are in gloves, but other than that he seems quite humanoid.
Old 03-04-2004, 06:22 AM   #198
Cienden
Manshoon

Raising an eyebrow at the sight of the man's face, he replies: "No offense, friend...".

Cienden thumbs a coin the bartender's way, turns, and leans back against the bar. He surveys the room and its occupants while taking a slow careful sip from his fresh tankard of ale, grimacing somewhat at the flavor of the human beverage; however, he never lets the man in black quite leave the corner of his eye while he is thinking rapidly about what he just saw.

[ 03-04-2004, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Cienden ]
Old 03-04-2004, 06:58 AM   #199
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Ransel casts a look at Aldyne trying to motion there's something about this man. He stands at the bar.
OOC: Does Aldyne need a motive check or something? I'm a rogue and I think I read somewhere I get a bonus on this sort of thing, but not sure.
Old 03-04-2004, 08:17 PM   #200
MoldyOldie
The Magister

The man is making a point of ignoring you, and his cowl is up hiding his face, the glimpses you get of it make you think he is not human, but more reptilian.