Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 06:37 PM   #1
skier9205
Manshoon

SPOILERS!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Okay. I've cleared out everyone in the Twisted Rune thing. First, what is that? Second, what am I supposed to find in there (besides the Staff of Magi)? Thanks.
skier9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 07:15 PM   #2
Gary Smith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Twisted rune are a bunch of assasins. you come across them later if you have a certain expansion pack and there is no point to them being there but to gift you the staff of the magi. Which is really powerful you know in fact i would never give out an item in a PnP game unless the quest they solved was of world shattering importance
Me: What!! you cant kill me!<br />GM: I can do anythink i want.<br />Me: What did i do!!<br />GM: Your not being a party player<br />Me: Im Neutral Evil for Gods Sake!<br />GM: So your calling upon the gods of ravenloft to save you then.<br />Me: what....<br />[GM rolls the D20]<br />GM: Well thats a 15, added on 5 for all those graves youve robbed in the past adventure, thats a 20. Powers check please.<br />Me: Oh Cr*p.<br />[Me rolls D20]<br />Me: I got a 5<br />GM: Your still alive.<br />Me: Woohoo!!<br />GM: But your now half goat.<br />Me: Oh... WOOHOO!!
Gary Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 03:56 AM   #3
J'aran
Mephistopheles

The Twisted Rune are actually part of a larger quest that was left out of the final version of the game. Only the end battle remains. There were supposed to be ties to the "Skinner Murders" quest and possibly to that guy Roenall who runs a slaving business and was supposed to marry Nalia.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote